Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

bug with Anthonis de Ligne account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
also_anthonis

bug with Anthonis de Ligne account Empty
PostSubject: bug with Anthonis de Ligne account   bug with Anthonis de Ligne account EmptyFri Jun 01 2018, 12:05

Hi

This is Anthonis, and I cannot resend my password even though I use the "I forgot my password" function. I did not change my password, but somehow it does not work anymore.

Anyway, since I cannot prove by making an "also_anthonis" account that I am Anthonis, I am asking if you can reset the Anthonis de Ligne account and/or activate the function at the admin level so the password would be resend to my email account.

Anthonis (Marco)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bug with Anthonis de Ligne account   bug with Anthonis de Ligne account EmptySun Jun 03 2018, 14:42

An email has been sent to the user of "anthonis" with details regarding the password in it.
Back to top Go down
also_anthonis

PostSubject: Re: bug with Anthonis de Ligne account   bug with Anthonis de Ligne account EmptyWed Jun 06 2018, 17:29

I have received the email, but still could not login with the "Anthonis de Ligne" user. I did send you an email back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bug with Anthonis de Ligne account   bug with Anthonis de Ligne account Empty

Back to top Go down

bug with Anthonis de Ligne account
Page 1 of 1