Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Arrival of the Ambassador of Valencia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brezzamarina

Arrival of the Ambassador of Valencia Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Ambassador of Valencia   Arrival of the Ambassador of Valencia EmptySat Sep 02 2023, 16:59

Bri arrived finally at the gates of the Chancellory, after a long journey she went up to the Guards at the gate,

"Good morning, I would like to present my self to the Imperial Chancellor, I am Brezzamarina de Gray, Ambassador of Valencia, to the Imperial Court;" with this she presented the credential to the Captain of the Guard and waited for an answer as she saw one of the guards ordered by his captain to take the letter to the Imperial Chancellor

Quote :
NOMBRAMIENTO DE EMBAJADOR

Arrival of the Ambassador of Valencia Propuesta_escudo_reino_tras

Nos, Edward Loryx Lancaster, Principe de Menorca, Conde de Tetuán y Señor de Graciòs, Chambelán del Reino de Valencia

informamos que hemos decidido lo siguiente:

+ El nombramiento de Doña Brezzamarina Gray (Brezzamarina) , como embajadora en el  Sacrum Romanum Imperium Nationis Germanicae, tomando posesión en el cargo desde el 13 de Agosto  1471.

Depositamos en ella nuestra confianza y nuestros mejores deseos de éxito en el desempeño de su cargo.

Y para que así conste, firmo y sello en el Palacio de la Generalidad, en el decimotercero día del octavo
mes del año mil cuatrocientos setenta y uno
Arrival of the Ambassador of Valencia OslWh3E

Arrival of the Ambassador of Valencia Chambelan_j

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Ambassador of Valencia
Page 1 of 1