Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Arrival of Teuta Skuraj

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeutaSkuraj.

TeutaSkuraj.

Arrival of Teuta Skuraj Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Teuta Skuraj   Arrival of Teuta Skuraj EmptyTue Nov 09 2021, 16:13

A while after she had received a letter she had arrived at the gates of Strasbourg. A place she had often visited, where her sweetest memories lie.
Once more she would serve with great pleasure and enthousiam. Although her younger years here had thought her not to speak when not needed. But now, she had grown. Her knowledge, her connections and most of all, her virtues.

With a gentle knock on the doors or the gatekeepers house she announced herself.

Greetings. This is Barone Teuta Skuraj. His excellency Sigismondo dei Lante had called for me?
Back to top Go down
Atum.

Atum.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Teuta Skuraj   Arrival of Teuta Skuraj EmptyWed Nov 10 2021, 17:28

Sigismund had been informed of the arrival of the guest in the admiralty. He decided to seat her immediately without wasting any more time.

Good morning Your High Well Born, I'm Sigismondo Alessandro dei Lante at your service.

and after a short bow he offered some excellent rose wine to the guest.

I hope you enjoyed your journey.H
Back to top Go down
TeutaSkuraj.

TeutaSkuraj.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Teuta Skuraj   Arrival of Teuta Skuraj EmptyFri Nov 26 2021, 09:39

Smiling at the sight of the well dressed and obviously geneticly blessed man she nods and curtsies as he takes the cup of wine.

Indeed, indeed. It has been a short ride but the way here is always a pleasure. Seeying the landscape change as we went along..

So, you asked me to join to naval chambers to see how they can be gouverned?
Now, let's not procastinate. Could you take me on a tour? I would love to see what good work has been going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Teuta Skuraj   Arrival of Teuta Skuraj Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Teuta Skuraj
Page 1 of 1