Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Interview for scriptorium with Ariana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariana.

Ariana.

Interview for scriptorium with Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Interview for scriptorium with Ariana   Interview for scriptorium with Ariana EmptyMon Jun 21 2021, 15:40

It had taken a bit of time before the realization had settled in. Dreams had seemed far away and though she had thought she didn't care all that much, she had fooled herself greatly. But now she is taking matters in her own hands once again. Re-applying for a position in the Scriptorium.
After writing to Nilenia to make her application known, she had received both from the Imperial Spokesperson as the Headtranslator a letter back, telling her she can come to the castle for an interview.

When she arrives, she looks around, feeling a bit insecure. It had been more than half a year since she had been here. The entrance looked the same, but would the rest be as well? Ariana tells the guard who she is and why she has come here. The man takes her to a small, but pleasant room and asks her to wait for a bit, while he'll let the two councilmembers know she was there. She nods and moves herself toward the window to look outside while she waits.
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Interview for scriptorium with Ariana   Interview for scriptorium with Ariana EmptyMon Jun 21 2021, 18:08

A guard warned Fedele of the arrival of Ariana. He had asked her to come to Strasbourg for an interview.
He was pleased to know that she was already there.

He entered the room and greeted her with a smile. They were both member of the Scriptorium a while ago, so there was no need to really introduce each other again.
He bowed his head and said: "Welcome back to Strasbourg, Your Greatness, and thank you for coming here. As you may know, I am the new Head Translator of the Imperial Scriptorium"

"It has been a while since you were a member of the Scriptorium" -he added- "I spoke with the Imperial Spokesperson and we agreed on the need to meet you in person. You were a precious member of the Scriptorium and we all would like to have you back among us"

"As you may know, we already have two Dutch translators, but I often say that more help is always welcome" -he concluded, handing her a parchment paper- "This is our Charta, as you know. Please, have another look at it and tell me if you have any question"

Charta of the Imperial Scriptorium:

Ariana.

PostSubject: Re: Interview for scriptorium with Ariana   Interview for scriptorium with Ariana EmptyMon Jun 21 2021, 20:52

Ariana turns around the moment she hears something. A soft, warm smile covers her face when Fedele enters. She curtsies and then listens carefully. A precious member? Her cheeks immediately turn a bit red and she grins. There had been several times that she wasn't active at all, but apparently it hadn't been that bad in the whole. When the charter is handed to her, she takes a quick look, but she knows it already very well. I do know that there are two people for the Dutch language, yes. If I'm not mistaken, those are Famora and Marnix? And I have no questions about the charter, for me it still feels the same as a year ago. Ariana had doubted to come back here, but now she's here and is standing in front of Fedele, reading the charter once again... It feels right.
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Interview for scriptorium with Ariana   Interview for scriptorium with Ariana EmptyTue Jun 22 2021, 12:19

Fedele smiled again, nodding with his head every now and then.

"Yes, Famora and Marnix are the two Dutch translators, indeed" -he answered- "So, since you have no questions and considering that we all know that you can work and translate within the Scriptorium... Welcome back!"

He then added: "Congratulations! You can follow me to the Scriptorium"

Ariana.

PostSubject: Re: Interview for scriptorium with Ariana   Interview for scriptorium with Ariana EmptyTue Jun 22 2021, 12:35

Ariana smiles and then follows him to the room she already knows so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview for scriptorium with Ariana   Interview for scriptorium with Ariana Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview for scriptorium with Ariana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: