Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyzabette

Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  Empty
PostSubject: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyThu Jun 17 2021, 10:00

The letter from the chancellor had given her great joy.
She set off immediately to reach the imperial chancellery.
Once there, very excited, she knocked and waited to be received.
Back to top Go down
Atum.

Atum.

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyMon Jun 21 2021, 15:24

the chancellor entered the room to welcome the new candidate.

I'm Sigismondo Alessandro Farnese and I'm the Imperial Chancellor. First of all I apologize for keeping you waiting, one of my two vice chancellors will be coming to interview you shortly. In the meantime make yourselves comfortable.
May I offer you some fresh fruit?
Back to top Go down
Eriti

Eriti

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyMon Jun 21 2021, 16:18

Eriti was following her schedule and heading to her next interview.
According to her documents her next assignement was a youg woman of Siena.

She entered the room in which the girl was waiting.

I'm here for Lady Elisa Francesca Romana Colonna Meridio - she read the name and then rose her head.

I'm... - she stopped noticed the Chancellor in there.

Your Excellency I didn't know you were here too. Will you be present while I'll interview the young Lady?

Eriti then set her eyes on the girl.

I am Eriti Velia Malipiero Giustiniani Longo, Imperial Vice Chancellor and I am here to interview you. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Elyzabette

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyWed Jun 23 2021, 06:52

Elisa smiled excitedly and made a slight reverence.
"It is a great honour to make your acquaintance.
Thank you for the offer, but I'm good for now.

He then turned to the Vice-Chancellor and smiled at her as well.

"Pleasure is all very much, I hope you'll excuse me if I seem awkward but emotion can cause bad jokes.
Back to top Go down
Eriti

Eriti

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyWed Jun 23 2021, 11:05

Eriti glanced at the Chancellor that did not speak again and sat down, putting her documents on the table before her.

She poured a glass of wine for herself than looked at the your girl.

So, let's start from the basic questions and start this intervew - she said to her.

Can you introduce yourself and tell me more about your life, what you did and why you candidate yourself as imperial Ambassadress? The more the better.
Back to top Go down
Elyzabette

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyThu Jun 24 2021, 06:49

"Sure!"
"I was born and raised in the Republic of Siena. From a young age I have participated in public life, serving as VP for four months, militia commander, Prefect and now Captain.
I have always been fascinated by the military aspect but I believe that diplomacy is the key part of relationships.
To be able to represent the Empire would be an unimaginable honour and I believe I can live up to the role. Although, I certainly still have a lot to learn.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyTue Jun 29 2021, 00:24

Ilderico entered the room. "Sorry to interrupt, Your Excellency, you are required elsewhere. Let me continue the interview." He said, addressing Eriti.

He took the notes on the table and after reading them smiled at the interviewee:
"Sorry for the fuss, it's a pleasure to meet you. Just Ilderico Della Gherardesca. it's a pleasure to meet you.
Resuming the interview, if I haven't misunderstood, this would be your first assignment in the world of diplomacy, right? What do you think are the three greatest challenges facing an ambassador?"

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptySun Jul 04 2021, 08:52

After some thought Elisa replied:
I think the first is definitely to create a friendly, polite and listening relationship.
Secondly, to try to avoid as much as possible any clashes between countries and thirdly, but not least, constant availability.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyMon Jul 05 2021, 00:11

those are definitely three aspects to keep in mind in this job. May I ask what languages do you speak and whether you have ever travelled around the continent?

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyMon Jul 05 2021, 07:26

I speak English, obviously Italian, and a few words of French.
She said smiling
Unfortunately, no, I have not yet travelled, but I plan to as soon as I finish my term as Captain of the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyTue Jul 06 2021, 00:00

you will be able to travel, I hope.

Let us now move on to a more practical simulation.Let us imagine that you are appointed ambassadress to a country with which relations have deteriorated over the years, more through lack of attention than through a diplomatic incident.
In fact, treaties have been signed with this country in the past and need to be revised.

how would you proceed? starting from the very first steps.

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyTue Jul 06 2021, 06:59

Well, first of all I would write to their ambassador to invite him to our premises, telling him that it would be a pleasure to meet him.
Once this is done and, I hope, met, I would try to start again from the old agreements in order to restart a collaboration.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyThu Jul 08 2021, 00:05

I don't want to complicate things but, the reality we work with is complex, what if there was no ambassador?

What would you do to establish contact?

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptyThu Jul 08 2021, 06:47

I would write to the GC if there was one, otherwise to the head of diplomacy. If no one responded, given my stubbornness, I would write to all the ministers probably.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptySat Jul 10 2021, 15:11

If, on the other hand, we have to talk about you, how would you define yourself at work? What qualities or shortcomings do you draw from those who work or have worked with you?

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  EmptySun Jul 11 2021, 07:53

Elisa thought it was, quite possibly, the longest interview she had ever had to sit through.
She took a few moments to think and answered:
"As I have already said, I am very stubborn, bordering on stubborn, I always try to complete my tasks in the best possible way.
A great defect of mine is not knowing how to lose or having to give up something that I have set for myself.
In that case I can get a little annoying.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette    Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gdr- Arrival of Elyzabette
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: