Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

[RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

[RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyTue Jun 01 2021, 15:16

Pierre is coming a Strasbourg for the imperial Chancellery, he want to join the diplomatic corps and serving the Saint Empire.

On the request of the Vice Chancellor, Pierre coming and wait...
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyTue Jun 01 2021, 20:07

Ilderico was waiting for a candidate for an ambassadorial position. He had a room prepared where the interview could take place.

When he was told that the candidate had arrived, he headed for the front door. The weather was mild and the day sunny. Suddenly he had an extravagant idea

"Welcome Monsieur! I am Ilderico Della Gherardesca. We have exchanged letters.

Please follow me for the interview."

He began to walk along the cloister.
"How about we hold the interview outdoors? It is such a beautiful day. We will walk along the cloisters."

Without waiting for an answer he started walking again with his arms crossed behind his back.

"Let's start with you. What is your story? What are the aspects that characterise you?"

Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyTue Jun 01 2021, 20:15

Hello Excellence.
We can talk outside with joy!

He Smile.

First of all, my name is Pierre Loiselier, I currently live in Lorraine in Vaudemont precisely.
I was born in Anjou but without the Anjou mentality, unfortunately we don't choose where we are born.

Again he Smile.

I was a stone cutter for a long time before I stopped everything after the death of my wife and decided to leave everything and live life alone in a corner of the forest!

What characterizes me I would tend to say that my look and my physique is rather impressive.
I am also very patient.
I am by nature to like long discussions.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyTue Jun 01 2021, 23:28

"the Anjou mentality" he arched an eyebrow and told himself he would come back to it later.

"So, I guess, French is your mother tongue. Besides French and English, can you speak any other languages?
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyTue Jun 01 2021, 23:31

No, i can speak French and English but not other languages.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyWed Jun 02 2021, 00:24

Those are more than enough. Don't worry.

Let us now talk about your experience. Have you already held diplomatic roles? Which ones?
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyWed Jun 02 2021, 08:45

I was ambassador in Savoy but very quickly decided to go on a trip to the Empire where we put our things in Lorraine.

That's all. But I would like to learn Diplomacy because we learn every day and what better than to learn from seasoned diplomats.

Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyWed Jun 02 2021, 09:28

And what did you learn in this short experience?

What do you think are the qualities that a diplomat should have?
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyWed Jun 02 2021, 14:32

We already knew the role of an ambassador but unfortunately we did not learn anything from this experience because the Savoyard Chancellery is unfortunately inactive.

In our opinion, an ambassador must be patient, know how to negotiate, know how to mediate in case of conflict, know how to avoid conflicts or how to calm down conflicts.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyMon Jun 07 2021, 23:27

I see, in addition to your diplomatic assignments, have you held any other institutional positions?
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyMon Jun 07 2021, 23:45

No...I traveled a lot in the Empire before settling in Savoie and then in Lorraine to know and learn from the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyTue Jun 08 2021, 00:00

I love traveling too, I think it is the best way to make new connections.

he paused, staring at him in the eyes

If we are going to work together, I would also like to know the aspects of your character that you want to keep hidden. What are your flaws?
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyTue Jun 08 2021, 00:25

We are quite frank in our words, which can be a flaw.
We can refuse disrespect...

I would say that's all, I probably have others that I haven't discovered yet.
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyFri Jun 11 2021, 22:22

Excellency ?
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptySat Jun 12 2021, 22:53

Yes? Sorry for the pause. I was thinking about something. I haven't asked you yet why you want to work in the Imperial Chancellery. Especially what you think is different compared to a local chancery.
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptySat Jun 12 2021, 22:59

No problem.
It is not different on the work done.
Each chancellery does the same work but the difference is that the provincial one only takes care of the diplomatic welfare of its province.
The Imperial Chancellery takes care of the image of the Empire throughout the world, but it can be called upon in case of conflicts that are sometimes too important in the imperial provinces.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptySat Jun 12 2021, 23:38

since you have travelled a lot, are there any places where you would feel uncomfortable having to work? At the same time where would you see yourself best?
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptySat Jun 12 2021, 23:48

There is no place we don't want to work.
We can be assigned wherever there is a need.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptySun Jun 13 2021, 22:31

the sky was beginning to change colour and the cathedral bells had rung the hour of vespers.

Well, I appreciated your frankness and your availability. Our interview is almost over. Have you already seen the statutes of the imperial chancellery? Here is a copy. Take the time to read it and then tell me if everything is clear to you.

Quote :
[RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier Banner

Statute of the Imperial Chancellery

Article 1: Role and function of the Imperial Chancellery
1.1 The Imperial Chancellery is in charge of the relations of the Holy Roman Empire with foreign Kingdoms and their institutions. It represents the interests of the Empire and ensures the respect of its integrity by foreign powers.
1.2 The Imperial Chancellery is working closely with provincial and royal chancelleries of the Empire. The Hall of Charlemagne is reserved for this collaboration.
1.3 The Imperial Chancellery welcomes foreign dignitaries wishing to meet the Emperor.

Article 2: Composition of the Imperial Chancellery
2.1 The Imperial Chancellery is led by the Imperial Chancellor, who is appointed by the Emperor.
2.2 The Imperial Chancellor can appoint up to three Vice-Chancellors who will help him to manage the Imperial Chancellery.
2.3 The Imperial Ambassadors are intermediaries between the Imperial Chancellor and the entrusted Realm.

Article 3: About the Imperial ambassadors
3.1 The ambassadors are admitted by the Imperial Chancellor after he has considered the application. The following requirements must be met:

• Live in the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae;
  • Have no criminal records from the past 6 months or has been acquitted by the Emperor;
  • Do not belong to any foreign or any criminal organizations;
  • Understand and speak English;
  • Must not have any role that might interfere with their work as ambassador.

3.2 Every ambassador is allowed to cover local and imperial offices, as long as his presence and activity inside the Imperial Chancellery will not be influenced. In any case, in order to preserve the integrity of Imperial Chancellery, the Imperial ambassador will be suspended for the entire mandate of the office in the following cases:

• being local regent;
  • being Chancellor at local level or toward foreign entities;
  • being ambassador at local level or toward foreign entities, different from the one assigned by the Empire.

At the end of the mandate, the Imperial ambassador will be reintegrated in the staff of the Chancellery.

3.3 Every Imperial ambassador has to immediately inform the Imperial Chancellor and the Imperial Regent prior to covering one of the mentioned offices or if already holding one. If the imperial ambassador will not inform anyone, he will be dismissed from the office.

Article 4: Activities inside the Chancellery
4.1 The ambassadors are encouraged to meet their counterparts in their foreign countries and to strengthen the relations of friendship and respect. They must be respectful toward their counterparts, foreign kingdoms and also toward every imperial citizen and imperial province. They must show themselves worthy of their rank and of the trust that the Emperor has placed in them.

4.2 Every member of the Chancellery must be present, active and must visit regularly the Hall of Charlemagne. It is very important to show respect for the office and for the other Imperial ambassadors, remembering the final purpose of the imperial diplomacy.

4.3 Absences have to be communicated to the Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor. Prolonged or unannounced absences may lead to the withdrawal from the assigned ambassadorial position or to the exclusion from the Chancellery, at the discretion of the Chancellor.

4.4 No one is allowed to share information with people outside the Imperial Chancellery. Only the Emperor, the Imperial Regent and the Imperial Chancellor can provide such permission. Violation of secrecy can be considered high treason.

4.5 Every member of the Chancellery is allowed to draft and discuss treaties with their counterparts, in close collaboration with the Chancellor. However, treaties only come into effect after the Emperor and the Imperial Chancellor have signed the document and added their seal. Imperial Ambassadors are encouraged to co-sign as well.

4.6 Every member of the Imperial Chancellery has to swear an oath to the Empire and the Emperor, at the start of their term. In addition, this oath must be taken before every new Emperor. The formula in use is the following:

Quote :
I, [name], as [role], swear in front of the Almighty to be faithful and loyal to the Emperor of the Sacrum Imperium Romanorum Nationis Germanicae, His Imperial Majesty [name of the Emperor].
I swear to accomplish at the best my ambassadorial charge and to remain neutral, diplomatic, erudite, diligent, objective, and respectful during my active service. I strive to always represent the Imperial Crown with dignity, at home and abroad, and to contribute to its Greatness.
May the Almighty always assist me!

Written, signed and sealed in Strasbourg on the 12th of March in the year of the Lord MCDLXVII.
[RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier Sign
His Imperial Majesty Thibaud d'Irissarri
divina favente Clementia Electus Romanorum Imperator Semper Augustus

[RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier RTMlhh8
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyMon Jun 14 2021, 00:16

We have read it well.
It is very clear for us Excellence.
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyMon Jun 14 2021, 22:51

The interview on my part is over. Do you have any more questions for me?
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyMon Jun 14 2021, 22:53

Everything is clear to me. But one question yes.
I would like to know what happens next for my application ?
Back to top Go down
Ilderico

Ilderico

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyMon Jun 14 2021, 23:06

I will now meet with the Chancellor and the other Vice-Chancellor and together we will make a decision. It may take a while as the new Chancellor has just taken office.
Back to top Go down
pierre.loiselier

pierre.loiselier

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier EmptyWed Jun 16 2021, 00:31

Good. I wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier   [RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Arrival of Pierre Loiselier
Page 1 of 1