Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

[GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elguidre

[GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre Empty
PostSubject: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyTue Nov 17 2020, 01:27

ITALIANO

Marco era veramente felice di aver ricevuto l'invito del Cancelliere e si diresse subito all'indirizzo nella lettera, entrò e chiese ad un giovane paggio che stava in piedi vicino la porta "Annunciate a Sua serenità il cancelliere l'arrivo di Sua Eccellenza Marco Elguidre D'Oria, Gran Ciambellano della Repubblica di Genova, dovrebbe essere mia attesa per un appuntamento" rimase all'entrata controllando di aver portato con se i suoi biscotti appena preparati per l'occasione.

ENGLISH

Marco, was really happy to receive the Chancellor's invitation and immediately went to the address in the letter, entered and asked to a young page who was standing up near the entrance's door "Announce to His serenity the Chancellor the arrival of His Excellency Marco Elguidre D'Oria, Grand Chamberlain of Genova's Republic, should to be waiting for my arrival for an appointment "he remained at the entrance and check the hot home made biscuits cooked for the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyTue Nov 17 2020, 05:42

Anthonis was notified of another arrival, he raised an eyebrow, since he though he would meet Elein. He walked to him and bowed briefly

Welcome in Strassbourg, I am Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia, I see you found the palace with no problem. As I wrote in your letter, our Vice-Chancellor will welcome you to discuss your letter, please wait a little while longer.

Elein

Elein

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyTue Nov 17 2020, 09:39

She was informed of the new arrival and, as usual, she went to the hall to receive the guest

Welcome in Strasbourg Excellency. I am Elein Violante II Carroz Gritti, one of the two Imperial Vice-Chancellors, I'll take care of your interview. Please, follow me: we are going to speak in a more quiet place

After few minutes, they reached a little office closed to Chancellor's one

Please, take a seat. I well know how far are Italian provinces from Strasbourg and the journey can be very long and stressing. Let's start! First of all, I'd like to know more about you: your experience, your current offices and so on.

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyTue Nov 17 2020, 19:03

Elguidre show to His serenity the Chancellor, his home made biscuits and he invites her, with a smile, to try them. After he sat down and start to speak

“ First of all thanks for this interview , i was born in Chiavari eleven years ago and now i am the Major of this city. Actually i am also the grand chamberlain of the Genova’s Republic, for the second continuos election and I always believe in diplomacy. The last month I speak so many times with Ilderico da Volterra, about to create a group of ambassador of the Italian provinces and other ideas to unite the diplomacy of the Italian state. The problem is always that the grand chamberlain or the ambassador can change every two months. I am happy to improve my qualities in the diplomacy field.
My last assignments are
VP;
Tutor;
Rector of Genova’s Republic for many elections until a total period of two years;
Mine’s Minister;
PM;
Mayor;
Tribune.

Your Excellency need to know more about me?
Back to top Go down
Elein

Elein

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyWed Nov 18 2020, 10:14

She took few notes about the answer of the candidate, then she said

Yes please, I need to have more information about you and your skills. Of course I will bring such notes to the Chancellor and then we will inform you about the response. Anyway.... you are an Italian native, you can speak a little bit of English: can you speak other languages?

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyWed Nov 18 2020, 19:29

Marco Elguidre D'Oria listen to her and start to thinking to his past

When i was young i start to enjoy meeting new people in the Chiavari's different tavern, and i think about the war against the Italian provinces and the other crisis, like something far or like something that can't be broken our happiness in tavern. The life immediately teach me the opposite, and i start to take assignments, i begin, also, to engage myself for to try to change the crisis and the political disputes. Now i try to explain, to new player, how their voices are important in our Republic political problem.
We need to involve the italian provinces, also, to help and respect themselves for a better future.
The time is fly like a butterfly, year by year very quickly, but i continue to try to do my best for to improve our relationship with other State. Infact today i have the confirm about my assignment of Grand Chamberlain of Genova's Republic for the next two months, from Genova's Republic Council. It's a sign that i have obtain a  result with my diplomatic relationship, not important if is big or little, but for me is always the beginning of more.
I can speak Engilsh, Spanish very little and i am a Italian mother tongue  

Marco smile to His serenity the Chancellor and start to eat one biscuit
Back to top Go down
Elein

Elein

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyFri Nov 20 2020, 14:03

Nodding she said

It's everything very interesting and I'm always glad to hear about people with a strong will of do something and improve the current situation of an office. I have other questions for you.
Is there a specific country or kingdom with which you have a closer relation than others? I well know that being local Chancellor you must be in contact with a lot of people, but there is always a land closer than others.

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptySat Nov 21 2020, 21:54

Marco Elguidre D'Oria start to thinking ... and after answer looking to His serenity the Chancellor
If His serenity think to Italian Provinces ... i am more closer to Genova's Republic, the duchy of Milan and the Florence Republic.. but i can organize also for the other Italian's land.. Does His serenity think to a particular land. I am happy to help if i can
Back to top Go down
Elein

Elein

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyTue Nov 24 2020, 15:08

She replied

No I mean with foreign realms. In the Imperial Chancellery we do not need to have "ambassadors" for imperial lands, but only for foreign kingdoms. Maybe there are lands with which you are closer than others...

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyFri Nov 27 2020, 17:51

Elguidre thinking to his serenity's request a litte and after answer looking to her

Unfortunately there isn't a foreign realms that i know more closer than the other, but i can try to have the contact of the other Grand Chamberlain, or other person in the foreign council, i don't have fear to write them. Have your serenity any idea about the foreign realms that you need more the other?
Back to top Go down
Elein

Elein

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyFri Nov 27 2020, 18:05

She replied

No of course, it was just a way to know you better. Ok, one last question and, maybe, this is the most difficult in this case. I wanna show you the statute of the Imperial Chancellery in which you can read how laws. I kindly invite you to read it, paying more attention to the article 3.2. Considering such article, how will you behave in case we will chose you as imperial ambassador? I mean, what will you chose between your current role and an office in the Imperial Chancellery?

She put on the table the statute of the chancellery.

Quote :
[GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre Banner

Statute of the Imperial Chancellery

Article 1: Role and function of the Imperial Chancellery
1.1 The Imperial Chancellery is in charge of the relations of the Holy Roman Empire with foreign Kingdoms and their institutions. It represents the interests of the Empire and ensures the respect of its integrity by foreign powers.
1.2 The Imperial Chancellery is working closely with provincial and royal chancelleries of the Empire. The Hall of Charlemagne is reserved for this collaboration.
1.3 The Imperial Chancellery welcomes foreign dignitaries wishing to meet the Emperor.

Article 2: Composition of the Imperial Chancellery
2.1 The Imperial Chancellery is led by the Imperial Chancellor, who is appointed by the Emperor.
2.2 The Imperial Chancellor can appoint up to three Vice-Chancellors who will help him to manage the Imperial Chancellery.
2.3 The Imperial Ambassadors are intermediaries between the Imperial Chancellor and the entrusted Realm.

Article 3: About the Imperial ambassadors
3.1 The ambassadors are admitted by the Imperial Chancellor after he has considered the application. The following requirements must be met:

• Live in the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae;
  • Have no criminal records from the past 6 months or has been acquitted by the Emperor;
  • Do not belong to any foreign or any criminal organizations;
  • Understand and speak English;
  • Must not have any role that might interfere with their work as ambassador.

3.2 Every ambassador is allowed to cover local and imperial offices, as long as his presence and activity inside the Imperial Chancellery will not be influenced. In any case, in order to preserve the integrity of Imperial Chancellery, the Imperial ambassador will be suspended for the entire mandate of the office in the following cases:

• being local regent;
  • being Chancellor at local level or toward foreign entities;
  • being ambassador at local level or toward foreign entities, different from the one assigned by the Empire.

At the end of the mandate, the Imperial ambassador will be reintegrated in the staff of the Chancellery.

3.3 Every Imperial ambassador has to immediately inform the Imperial Chancellor and the Imperial Regent prior to covering one of the mentioned offices or if already holding one. If the imperial ambassador will not inform anyone, he will be dismissed from the office.

Article 4: Activities inside the Chancellery
4.1 The ambassadors are encouraged to meet their counterparts in their foreign countries and to strengthen the relations of friendship and respect. They must be respectful toward their counterparts, foreign kingdoms and also toward every imperial citizen and imperial province. They must show themselves worthy of their rank and of the trust that the Emperor has placed in them.

4.2 Every member of the Chancellery must be present, active and must visit regularly the Hall of Charlemagne. It is very important to show respect for the office and for the other Imperial ambassadors, remembering the final purpose of the imperial diplomacy.

4.3 Absences have to be communicated to the Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor. Prolonged or unannounced absences may lead to the withdrawal from the assigned ambassadorial position or to the exclusion from the Chancellery, at the discretion of the Chancellor.

4.4 No one is allowed to share information with people outside the Imperial Chancellery. Only the Emperor, the Imperial Regent and the Imperial Chancellor can provide such permission. Violation of secrecy can be considered high treason.

4.5 Every member of the Chancellery is allowed to draft and discuss treaties with their counterparts, in close collaboration with the Chancellor. However, treaties only come into effect after the Emperor and the Imperial Chancellor have signed the document and added their seal. Imperial Ambassadors are encouraged to co-sign as well.

4.6 Every member of the Imperial Chancellery has to swear an oath to the Empire and the Emperor, at the start of their term. In addition, this oath must be taken before every new Emperor. The formula in use is the following:

Quote :
I, [name], as [role], swear in front of the Almighty to be faithful and loyal to the Emperor of the Sacrum Imperium Romanorum Nationis Germanicae, His Imperial Majesty [name of the Emperor].
I swear to accomplish at the best my ambassadorial charge and to remain neutral, diplomatic, erudite, diligent, objective, and respectful during my active service. I strive to always represent the Imperial Crown with dignity, at home and abroad, and to contribute to its Greatness.
May the Almighty always assist me!

Written, signed and sealed in Strasbourg on the 12th of March in the year of the Lord MCDLXVII.
[GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre Sign
His Imperial Majesty Thibaud d'Irissarri
divina favente Clementia Electus Romanorum Imperator Semper Augustus

[GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre RTMlhh8

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyFri Dec 04 2020, 19:59

Elguidre after thinking to the article 3.2 answer to his serenity

I am thinking a lot about my major's office and also Grand Chamberlain office, and i can't quit with my major's office also for the next month...the Grand chamberlain office in ending in 26 days... it depends about the assignement that i need to renounce. Can i know Which assignement should i give up?  

Elguidre start preparing hot tea for him and his serenity also
Back to top Go down
Elein

Elein

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyWed Dec 09 2020, 09:56

Nodding she said

You applied as imperial ambassador so this will be your office, but I can't tell you which land or lands will you follow, the decision is up to the Imperial Chancellor.

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre EmptyFri Jan 01 2021, 08:15

Happy new year your excellency and good luck for make all your wishes come true,
i would like to inform that i renunce to my major's office and also Grand Chamberlain office in about 1 week. Do you wait this decision for my apply like imperial ambassador? Or may be there are other reasons... is true?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre   [GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre Empty

Back to top Go down

[GDR] Arrival of S.E. Elguidre
Page 1 of 1