Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Arrival Famora ambassador

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Famora

Famora

Arrival Famora ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Arrival Famora ambassador   Arrival Famora ambassador EmptyWed Oct 14 2020, 08:18

Famora arrived at the reception from the SRING. With a smile she told the guard that she came from Holland and wanted to apply for ambassador. Also she mentioned that chancellor Anthonis invited her to come here.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Famora ambassador   Arrival Famora ambassador EmptyWed Oct 14 2020, 12:13

Anthony's heard of an arrival and it made him smile.  He went to her to personally welcome her.

Lady Famora. I am pleased you found your way to Strasburg.  Please come out of the cold hall and we will find a vice chancellor to meet with you.  I would love to interview you but I am a afraid I would be seen as bias.

Last edited by Anthonis de Ligne on Wed Oct 14 2020, 18:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Famora

Famora

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Famora ambassador   Arrival Famora ambassador EmptyWed Oct 14 2020, 17:47

With a smile Famora sees how Anthonis arrived.

'Thanks you very much Chancellor Anthonis. Pleasure is mine to meet you in this wonderful place. I'm very excited to meet a vice chancellor.'

She followed the man out of the hall.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Famora ambassador   Arrival Famora ambassador Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival Famora ambassador
Page 1 of 1