Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

[RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malhoe

Malhoe

[RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation Empty
PostSubject: [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation   [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation EmptyThu Mar 05 2020, 12:40

She had received a reply from Elsa, following her application to become an Imperial Translator. And she freed herself one morning to come to the reception.

-Good morning! I'm Malhoë Du Bois de Cendrecourt, and I'd like to meet Dame Nixia Van Ansel, please! I would like to become a translator.

Nilenia Van Axel

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation   [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation EmptyThu Mar 05 2020, 20:40

One of the pages knocked at the door of her office and bowed sligthly before announcing that there was her Excellency Malhoë Du Bois de Cendrecourt asking for a meeting.

Standing up from her chair, she thanked the man and went to great the lady.

Greetings milady. I'm Nilenia Van Axel, Head Translator of the Imperial Scriptorium. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Please, follow me. We can have a little chat in my office

Once they reached her office, she showed to her guest a confortable chair with a high back, while she sat behind her desk.

I understand that you you are here to become an imperial translator.
The Imperial Spokesperson told me that she received your candidacy.

But before we get into this, would you like to tell me something about you in order to get to know each other better?

Malhoe

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation   [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation EmptyFri Mar 06 2020, 12:49

Elle n'attendit pas longtemps, qu'on vienne à elle. Ainsi, elle s'incline alors devant Nixelia.

-Merci à vous de me recevoir, c'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer également.

Elle parle avec un fort accent français. Elle fit un sourire, et suivit jusqu'au bureau. Elle s'installe alors, tranquillement, et sourit à nouveau à son interlocutrice.

-Effectivement, j'avais contacté Demoiselle Eva pour postuler, qui m'a prévenu de venir ici.

Alors, je suis Malhoë du Bois de Cendrecourt. J'ai 15 ans très bientôt, et je suis en Lorraine depuis quelques mois. Je me suis engagé au sein de l'Université de Lorraine, qui ne me prend pas trop de temps, ainsi que la Hérauderie Lorraine. Ayant soif de travailler, j'ai également pu découvrir le travail de Grand Maître de la Garde Robe auprès de sa Majesté Amenediel. Même si cela peut surprendre, je n'ai pas beaucoup de travail de ce côté, et comme je suis quelqu'un qui aime être active, l'office des traducteurs me semble être le mieux adapté pour moi, afin de parfaire mon anglais sur certains thermes un peu difficile.

Nilenia Van Axel

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation   [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation EmptyFri Mar 06 2020, 14:14

Nilenia's brow furrowed more and more hearing the woman in front of her speaking French.

She had welcomed her and asked questions in English, the lingua franca of the Empire and since she had to evaluate Malhoe speaking abilities for the job, she was very perplexed.

I'm sorry if I stop you. She said, not knowing if she had finished the speech. I don't speak French, not even a word.
I need to be blunt now: can you speak English?
You are applying for a job where a good knowledge of the English language is mandatory and the goal of this interview is to evaluate this knowledge of yours.

Malhoe

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation   [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation EmptyMon Mar 23 2020, 18:14

[hrp]I'm sorry, I thought I answered here!  Embarassed [/hrp]

Stress. That's what made to speak in French! She hadn't even realized that she had started a whole story in her native language. So the red came to her cheek, and she cleared her throat. Concentrate Malhoë, you're not at your first interview in English, all the same.

- I'm honestly confused and sorry. I'm so stressed out about this interview, I didn't even pay attention. So I was saying, my name is Malhoe Du Bois de Cendrecourt. I'm 15 very soon, and I've been in Lorraine for a few months. I have joined the University of Lorraine, which does not take up too much of my time, as well as the Hérauderie Lorraine. Being thirsty for work, I have also been able to discover the work of Grand Master of the Garde Robe with His Majesty Amenediel. Even if it may surprise you, I don't have much work on this side, and as I'm someone who likes to be active, the office of translators seems to be the best adapted for me, in order to perfect my English on certain baths which are a little difficult.

And she takes a deep breath, slowly. Phew. She was careful this time.

Nilenia Van Axel

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation   [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation EmptySat Mar 28 2020, 18:45

Don't worry, it can happen in stressful situations.She said. But I promise you that I don't bite, so you don't need to be worried. She joked trying to calm the candidate.

You have an impressive curriculum for your age, my congratulations.

She took a parchment from a folder and gave it to Malhoe.

Spoiler:

This is the Charta of the Imperial Scriptorium. Please read it and if you have any questions do not hesitate.

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation   [RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP]Arrival of Malhoë for translation
Page 1 of 1