Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

At the gates of the castle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loghan

Loghan

At the gates of the castle. Empty
PostSubject: At the gates of the castle.   At the gates of the castle. EmptyThu Feb 27 2020, 11:36

The sound of hooves hammering on the muddy ground reminded that of thunder. Somewhere in the middle of a fertile countryside a dark, serious-faced horseman launched out. He was riding with curiosity towards what he thought was a huge fortress, that of the Emperor. Facing the doors, he dismounted.

"I am Loghan de Sabran, I have been summoned here by the Imperial Provost, His Excellency Garsande Lucile Ducastel de Montecano-Chenot." He was waiting for the doors to be opened for him.
Back to top Go down
Garsande.Lucile

Garsande.Lucile

At the gates of the castle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the gates of the castle.   At the gates of the castle. EmptyThu Feb 27 2020, 13:30

While she was working in her office, we came to warn her that we were waiting for her at the entrance. She left her reports and headed for the front door to greet Loghan, one of her two new French-speaking officers.

Hi Loghan, the road was good from Franche Comté? If you will follow me to our office.

With a nod of her head she thanked the guard at the entrance before leading the Comtois to his suite to join the Provost's quaters.

Back to top Go down

At the gates of the castle.
Page 1 of 1