I have worked on the forum to have it reflect the actual structure. So what has change :
- The extended board is now under "Imperial Offices"
- There is a whole new section called "Civil affairs"
- Chancellery, Economy, Heraldry, Justice, Religious Affairs and Sala della Torre are now under it instead of being under "Imperial Offices"
I didn't changed any permission. However, if there are issues related to those changes, please let me know.
If everything goes well, my next goal is to:
- Take out "Antechamber of the Imperial Diet" from the Council to put it under "Civil affairs"
- Take out "Imperial University" from under "Extended Board" to leave it as a sub-forum of "Imperial Offices"
- Merge "Imperial Household" and "House of Culture" back and rename "Extended Board" to "Imperial Household"
All those changes will align the forum with the current structure. Any comments, additions, please feel free to comment.