Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stigliz

stigliz

Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups Empty
PostSubject: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyMon Jul 03 2017, 23:16

Good evening,

I'm Stigliz the current Imperial Marshall and Admiral pro tempore.

I kindly request to the forum admins the moderation for the army Staff and navy Staff.

Moreover, I ask the correct procedure to invite other people to the forum and to give them the access to the forum.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 13:02

Hello

So, there is nothing on this forum regarding the army, only navy, so I have added you modo of the following:

- Navy Mod : modo right of all the navy section
- Navy : access to all Naval Staff & Area of operations sub-forums
- [Navy] Provincial admirals : access to Admiral's Hall

I would suggest you to start reviewing the keys and who currently has access.
Since you are the modo, you can give access to people you want after they registered to this forum.

The Admiralty was structured like that:
1- Naval Staff
1.1 Buying, selling, constructing ships
1.2 Imperial Blacklist
1.3 Imperial Whitelist
1.4 Intelligence Reports
2- Area of operations
2.1 Area of operation 1 (West)
2.2 Area of operation 2 (North)
2.3 Area of operation 3 (Southeast)
2.4 Area of operation 4 (South)
3- Admiral's Hall
4- Naval Archive

If you need a change of structure, please report it here.

For any other question, please let me know in this thread and I will try to assist.
Back to top Go down
stigliz

stigliz

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptySat Sep 30 2017, 23:23

Good evening Admin,

I'm here again to kindly ask to modify the structure of the Admiralty from this

Quote :

1- Naval Staff
1.2 Imperial Blacklist
1.3 Imperial Whitelist
1.4 Intelligence Reports
2- Area of operations
3- Admiral's Hall
4- Naval Archive

to this structure:

Quote :

1- Naval Staff
1.1 Imperial Blacklist
2- Area of operation Tyrrhenian
Subtitle: including the provinces of Siena, Florence, Modena, Genova
3- Area of operation Adriatic
Subtitle:including the provinces of Milan and Modena
4- Area of operation North
Subtitle:including the provinces of Holland, Württemberg, Nuremberg, Augsburg, Baden, Mayence, Franche Comté and Savoy
5- Area of operation East
Subtitle:including the provinces of Austria, Bavaria, Styria and Celje
6- Imperial Buccanners
7- Naval Archive (it's the previous section, you can leave it untouch)

The group of users will change accordingly:
Quote :

- [Navy] Navy Moderator: modo right of all the navy section
- [Navy] Imperial Vice Admirals -> Access to Naval Staff, Naval Archive and Imperial buccanneers
- [Navy] 2- Area of operation Tyrrhenian -> Access to only this area
- [Navy] 3- Area of operation Adriatic -> Access to only this area
- [Navy] 4- Area of operation North -> Access to only this area
- [Navy] 5- Area of operation East -> Access to only this area
- [Navy] 6- Imperial Buccaneers -> Access to only this area

------------------------------
PS:You can remove the following sections (they have your numeration):
Quote :

1.3 Imperial Whitelist
1.2 Intelligence Reports

2- Area of operations
3- Admiral's Hall
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptySun Oct 01 2017, 16:22

I started working on the request and a part is already operational, ready to use. I only have the first section to complete.
So at the moment, it looks like this.

Quote :
1- Naval Staff
1.2 Imperial Blacklist
1.3 Imperial Whitelist
1.4 Intelligence Reports

2- Area of operations
2.1 Area of operation Tyrrhenian
2.2 Area of operation Adriatic
2.3 Area of operation North
2.4 Area of operation East

3- Imperial Buccanners

4- Naval Archive

Quote :
[Navy] Admiral : Modo right of all the navy section
[Navy] Vice-Admirals : Access to Naval Staff, Imperial Buccanners and Naval Archive
[Navy] Area Adriatic : Access to area of operation Adriatic
[Navy] Area East : Access to area of operation East  
[Navy] Area North : Access to area of operation North  
[Navy] Area Tyrrhenian : Access to area of operation Tyrrhenian
[Navy] Imperial Buccaneers : Access to Imperial Buccaneers

I have however questions before I suppress the following sub-forums:
1.1 Buying, selling, constructing ships : was supposed to be kept to store all informations regarding commercial transactions of the imperial navy
1.3 Imperial Whitelist : the list of ships working for the Empire
1.4 Intelligence Reports : a place where the Chancelor could communicate security information coming from the ambassadors

I have noticed that all the topics have been archived in block to the navy archives, loosing track of the information. Is it really what you want?
Back to top Go down
stigliz

stigliz

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptySun Oct 01 2017, 22:28

Thanks a lot! Smile

Yes, I moved all the topics in the archive. Most of them were quite old discussions or referring to ships already sunk o no more cooperating with the Empire. So I decided to clean up.

However, you're right. I'll keep the sections in the "Naval Staff" and see if I need them or not in the future. In this latter case, I'll ask to remove them in the future.
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyWed Oct 04 2017, 17:03

I know, it was meant to keep track of the past. If we put everything in archives, then it's hard to find how much this ship cost or when did we sold it. I am just explaining you what was the initial purpose. Then, if the goal has changed, the forum will adapt.

We, old players like Raboude and myself are also here to explain the reasons behind the structure. Hoping our wisdom might help and not bother you! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyThu Oct 12 2017, 06:36

Since you requested in private to have a new group called "Rapporti diplomatici Marini". Here's what I have done : I modified the name of "Intelligence Reports" and moved it out of Naval Staff to its own sub-forum. I consider that the diplomatic reports regarding the navy is the same purpose of the intelligence report goal. I also created the group related to that specific sub-forum.

So at the moment, it looks like this.

Quote :
1- Naval Staff
1.2 Imperial Blacklist
1.3 Imperial Whitelist

2- Maritime Diplomatic Relations

3- Area of operations
3.1 Area of operation Tyrrhenian
3.2 Area of operation Adriatic
3.3 Area of operation North
3.4 Area of operation East

4- Imperial Buccanners

5- Naval Archive

Quote :
[Navy] Vice-Admirals : Access to Naval Staff, Imperial Buccanners, Naval Archive and Maritime Diplomatic Relations
[Navy] Maritime Relations : Access to Maritime Diplomatic Relations

I have added access for the Vice-Admirals to the Maritime Diplomatic Relations. If it was not what you wanted, I will remove it.

By the way, if you want description under the sub-forum, I can enter them.

Please let me know if this structure works for you.
Back to top Go down
Bootstrapbill

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyThu Oct 12 2017, 17:37

Goodday Admin,

As Vice admiral of the North, i have followed this topic with the necessary interest.. For me the next rooms are still not open/working for me. Maritime Diplomatic Relations, Area of operations.

Kind regards,
Bootstrapbill
Back to top Go down
stigliz

stigliz

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyThu Oct 12 2017, 21:38

Thanks!

Quote :

I have added access for the Vice-Admirals to the Maritime Diplomatic Relations. If it was not what you wanted, I will remove it.

Please remove the access to all vice-admirals. I'll add the access to the people according to the needs of organizing with other nations Smile it's like a temporary room. For now I neet to host a meeting with Italian provinces: to speed up information sharing we'll use italian only Smile

PS: Booststrapbill was not in the list of members in the [Navy] Maritime Relations . I was the only member in the room. So it's maybe because of that Bootstrapbill cannot access to the room.
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyThu Oct 12 2017, 22:00

I don't know why it wasn't working previously and if we had needed to keep it, I would have investigated further...

I took it off now. So the groups are:

Quote :
[Navy] Vice-Admirals : Access to Naval Staff, Imperial Buccanners and Naval Archive
[Navy] Maritime Relations : Access to Maritime Diplomatic Relations

If there is something wrong, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Bootstrapbill

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyFri Oct 13 2017, 11:34

Some rooms still not working for me as a Vice Admiral. With that issue i'm not able to do my work probably..

Naval Staf
Imperial Buccanners
Naval Archive
Head forum NAVY
Area Of Operations

I would like to see the problems resolved within a few days, and otherwise plead for a place on the second KR forum .. External forums are completely outdated, which is great when they work. this one obviously not!!
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyFri Oct 13 2017, 17:40

First, I would like a change of tone here. We are all players and respect is needed even if you feel frustrated by something.
Second, I perfectly know that Forum 2 had been tried for navy and somehow it's back here, so there must something good, not just all bad to it.
Third, you are not entitled to give orders nor deadline. I respond here on a regular basis and I don't think that any request has suffer a delay. There are 2 admins and the player of the Emperor which can do changes, it certainly not missing on ressources.
Fourth, on what do you base yourself to say that this forum doesn't work? Because you ask for a request just now?

I will forget how offending was the last paragrah, well underlined and noted in red, and answer you politely and calmly.

- Naval Staff : What is the problem exactly? I did a test with another user and it works. So please define the issue.

- Imperial Buccanners : What is the problem exactly? I did a test with another user and it works. So please define the issue.

- Naval Archive : What is the problem exactly? I did a test with another user and it works. So please define the issue.

- Head forum NAVY : This can be seen from the Index page. However, it's just an empty shell and nothing under it. Is it because you want to click on it and then click on the sub-forum instead of clicking directly on the sub-forum from the index?

- Area Of Operations : This is normal since the access was not requested by the player of the Admiral. Please look above in the discussions. I encourage you to discuss in private with player Stig about the situation.

As a general information, the group [Navy] Vice-Admirals already existed before the changes and had accessed to Naval Staff. No-one ever said in the last years that it was not working... That access needs to be fixed on new ones, yes it can happen, but on old stuff.... it's surprising. So I don't know if you experienced a bug but I kindly you ask to recheck and give information on the problem in order for me to fix it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
stigliz

stigliz

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyFri Oct 13 2017, 21:52

Maybe I can help to find why it's not working. I've controlled the names in the groups. Bootstrabill is in the following groups:
1. Imperial vice admirals => he should access to the Naval Staff, Imperial Buccanners, Naval Archive rooms. I do not know why it's not working with such access as he's correctl in the group..
2. Area North  => so he should access to his area of operation. I've found difficulties to access also with Domy in the Thyreenean area. At once, he could not access. We found a way to access using the "precise" address to the area. Maybe Bootstrapbill could try this link fro his area:

https://sring.actieforum.com/f41-area-of-operation-north

Maybe it'll also work for him too. I do not not if could help to solve the issue..

Quote :
Imperial Buccanners : What is the problem exactly? I did a test with another user and it works. So please define the issue.

This was a my mistake: I forgot to add bootstrabill to the proper group to access to the room.
Back to top Go down
Bootstrapbill

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptySat Oct 14 2017, 08:51

First of all, you may dislike my tone of voice, after that. Far behind that!! I'm a man of a bad reputation and with a more worst of attitude. I'm a man with no patience, just as much patience as flies at my soup..

Maybe you boys and girls love, flies in your soup. Maybe you see it as  a kind of fresh meat... i don't know that!! What i do know, i have to protect the emperor ass!! If do or can't do my work probably.....

Every emperor cq empress going to get rape anal!! Well maybe they like that, if not?

He or she better start to learn eating forks or spoons....

That's my final advice as a Vice Admiral of the North. I will refuse, and i will repeat "refuse" too share any information on this forum. As long i think it's not safe enough for the ass of the Emperor...

Special note for "stiglitz" I refuse to use special back doors(read as links)... I just expecting to do my job nice and with honor. If others think different, it isn't my problem...

I am Leviathan, and "death" is my call.  I am a warrior and this is my oad.
I'll feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights
aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice!!!

These my final words on this forum
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptySat Oct 14 2017, 13:16

I don't know what is your problem but here, it's not your character speaking but you as a player! This is an OOC zone. In real life, you are not an Admiral, I am not a dead Empress neither is Raboude a dead Emperor, Stig is not an Admiral. I seriously doubt that your role in your real life is to protect the Emperor, this is your character, not you the player. Your character may speak like he wants, I don't care but not you as a player! We are ALL players. So you don't come in here shouting orders and insults.

Forum needs to be fixed to make new sections works, that's normal, it happens also on official forum. That is no way a reason to insult players.

I will discuss the situation further with the concerned players.

Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptySat Oct 14 2017, 13:27

stigliz wrote:
2. Area North  => so he should access to his area of operation. I've found difficulties to access also with Domy in the Thyreenean area. At once, he could not access. We found a way to access using the "precise" address to the area. Maybe Bootstrapbill could try this link fro his area:

https://sring.actieforum.com/f41-area-of-operation-north

Maybe it'll also work for him too. I do not not if could help to solve the issue..

I would like to test further with Domy if possible because the set-up was done that the following groups can view the forum called Area of Operations:
[Navy] Area Adriatic
[Navy] Area East
[Navy] Area North
[Navy] Area Tyrrhenian
Back to top Go down
stigliz

stigliz

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptySat Oct 14 2017, 21:23

Sorry, but I do not understand. We all here to try to help AS PLAYERS to help our personagges to work for the Imperial navy. A forum problem is a "technical problem" that players need to resolve.

Quote :
Special note for "stiglitz" I refuse to use special back doors(read as links)... I just expecting to do my job nice and with honor. If others think different, it isn't my problem...

What do you mean as a "special backdoor"? It's the correct link to the area of operation North. We had the same problem of access few days ago for Domy and Dinful (your vice-admirals colleagues): entering in the Section "Area of Operation" and clicking on the area a message was appearing saying more or less that you were not allowed in the area. I tried to let them access using the precise link such as:

https://sring.actieforum.com/f14-area-of-operation-tyrrhenian

https://sring.actieforum.com/f51-area-of-operation-adriatic

and it worked for them! So maybe it worked also for you and your area of operation..

About the choice of the external forum, I prefer this choice as we had bad experience about the RK forum in which moderators used they privileges to access to reserved forums in which military operations were planned. With an external forum we always have a good control on who is in a room and have access to sensible information for military actions. So if the information is screened, copied to other players, we can reduce the potential suspects that acted as spies. It's a safeguard for the players Smile

For the Imperial navy there is also a long tradition on use of these external rooms in the SRING forum.
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptySat Oct 14 2017, 22:09

stigliz wrote:
We had the same problem of access few days ago for Domy and Dinful (your vice-admirals colleagues): entering in the Section "Area of Operation" and clicking on the area a message was appearing saying more or less that you were not allowed in the area. I tried to let them access using the precise link such as:

https://sring.actieforum.com/f14-area-of-operation-tyrrhenian

https://sring.actieforum.com/f51-area-of-operation-adriatic

I just did a test, putting a user in [Navy] Area Tyrrhenian and asked the user to show me what it shows:

Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups Navy_t10

So, no back door were needed and the users should have been able to click directly on the area of operation. The test worked. However, considering that seems to be a huge issue, I have fix it, so now people can do two clicks instead of only one.

When there are issues, it's better to rise it calmly and I can fix when it's well explained. If I don't know the exact issue, I can't guess it.
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptyFri Oct 20 2017, 13:50

Does it work now? I got no feedback.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups EmptySat Oct 21 2017, 20:50

Quote :
First of all, you may dislike my tone of voice, after that. Far behind that!! I'm a man of a bad reputation and with a more worst of attitude. I'm a man with no patience, just as much patience as flies at my soup..

You are a player, just like everybody else. Your role is of no concern in an NRP zone like this. Behave like a player or get out.

Quote :
I don't know what is your problem but here, it's not your character speaking but you as a player! This is an OOC zone. In real life, you are not an Admiral, I am not a dead Empress neither is Raboude a dead Emperor, Stig is not an Admiral. I seriously doubt that your role in your real life is to protect the Emperor, this is your character, not you the player. Your character may speak like he wants, I don't care but not you as a player! We are ALL players. So you don't come in here shouting orders and insults.

Forum needs to be fixed to make new sections works, that's normal, it happens also on official forum. That is no way a reason to insult players.

I will discuss the situation further with the concerned players.

Fully support this message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups   Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for moderation for Imperial navy and military groups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration - NRP :: Requests :: Archive - Requests-
Jump to: