Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Antechamber of the Imperial Diet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konsar
Admin
Admin
Konsar

Antechamber of the Imperial Diet Empty
PostSubject: Antechamber of the Imperial Diet   Antechamber of the Imperial Diet EmptySun Apr 10 2016, 11:57

I would like to have an archive which shall be part of the antechamber itself.
The archive shall just be shown to persons who can see the antechamber itself.

Former Imperial Spokesman
Former President of the Imperial Diet
Former Head Translator
Former Translator (german & english)
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Antechamber of the Imperial Diet   Antechamber of the Imperial Diet EmptySun Apr 10 2016, 14:43

Created. Like the Antechamber itself, only the Holy Roman Emperor/Regent and President of the Imperial Diet can access there.
Back to top Go down
Konsar
Admin
Admin
Konsar

PostSubject: Re: Antechamber of the Imperial Diet   Antechamber of the Imperial Diet EmptyWed Jun 29 2016, 21:53

I will just write here, cause I feel that it makes no sense to open a new topic every time.

Could you give me access to the Heraldry-part/section? I would like to give something to them and it's not the first time that I feel that I need to communicate with 'em.

Alternative/in addition,  I would like to request a place where just me and another person can see and write. That room could be part of the antechamber as well...
And no I do not care if Emperor/Regent/Other persons of the "President of the Imperial Diet"-group can see it Very Happy
But I guess you can guess for what I wish to have such a room... just a small conference room

Former Head Translator
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Antechamber of the Imperial Diet   Antechamber of the Imperial Diet EmptyWed Jun 29 2016, 22:29

A Private meeting room has been created under the Antechamber of the Imperial Diet. A group has also been created [Diet] Private Meeting Room. You are the modo.

I gave you access to the Heraldic Meeting Room. At the moment, it's only used for discussion about internal discussions and only 5 people currently have access ; Badak, Selene, you, Idril and Elvyna, all heralds. If not confidential enough, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Konsar
Admin
Admin
Konsar

PostSubject: Re: Antechamber of the Imperial Diet   Antechamber of the Imperial Diet EmptyWed Jun 29 2016, 22:54

Thank you veeeery much

Former Head Translator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antechamber of the Imperial Diet   Antechamber of the Imperial Diet Empty

Back to top Go down

Antechamber of the Imperial Diet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration - NRP :: Requests :: Archive - Requests-
Jump to: