Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Imperial University

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonardo.de.chenot

Leonardo.de.chenot

Imperial University Empty
PostSubject: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyThu Apr 23 2015, 21:19

Good evening.
I am here to request a subforum for the Imperial University or if you tell me where I may work.

Accesses: Emperor, Regent, Rector.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
PhenomTaker

PhenomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyThu Apr 23 2015, 21:25

I hope it's not rude, but in the same action, could you put me in Leonardo's old group as Councilor for Juridical Affairs? Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonardo.de.chenot

Leonardo.de.chenot

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyThu Apr 23 2015, 21:41

PhenomTaker wrote:
I hope it's not rude, but in the same action, could you put me in Leonardo's old group as Councilor for Juridical Affairs? Smile

Surely. I give you all the accesses.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyFri Apr 24 2015, 13:55

@Leonardo: Regarding the University - if I read the announcement with the functions correct, the position is part of the Imperial Household. Is this right?
If you are OK with it, I suggest you start working in the place dedicated for them, here: https://sring.actieforum.com/f38-extended-board

If you need many topics, or a private subforum for discussion with others, do let me know and we'll create one for you.

@Phenomtaker: Done.
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyFri Apr 24 2015, 14:42

I have double-check with Hadrien, the Imperial University will fall under the Imperial Minister of Arts, Culture and Technologies and not the Grand Master of Imperial Household.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo.de.chenot

Leonardo.de.chenot

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptySun Apr 26 2015, 12:29

So, a new forum of Imperial Ministery of Arts, Culture and Technologies has to be created?
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptySun Apr 26 2015, 15:50

It is my understanding, yes but I am double-checking with Raboude.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyTue Apr 28 2015, 22:02

An office "Ministery of Arts, Culture and Technologies" has been created. It works the same way as other offices:
Moderation Rights for the responsible Council member + a group so he/she can have co-workers enter (in this case, the Rector of the University and the Rector of the Academy of Arts). Of course, the councillor can make this group bigger if he/she wishes.
For this office, I put you already in the group, Leonardo.

If you need further subforums, please let me know. Just make sure you're using everything you ask for ;-)
Back to top Go down
Leonardo.de.chenot

Leonardo.de.chenot

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyThu Apr 30 2015, 15:10

Thank you a lot Raboude.
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyWed Dec 02 2015, 19:32

As I said, are there changes to bring to this request ?
From what I see there is no other use than the University at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alienor Catherine

Alienor Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyThu Dec 31 2015, 16:25

Please change the name of "Ministery of Arts, Culture and Technologies" to "Imperial University" and put it under the extended board.
The moderation should be given to Leonardo

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University EmptyThu Dec 31 2015, 17:54

done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial University   Imperial University Empty

Back to top Go down

Imperial University
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration - NRP :: Requests :: Archive - Requests-
Jump to: