Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Arrival of Leofwin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leofwin

Arrival of Leofwin Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Leofwin   Arrival of Leofwin EmptySat Jun 18 2022, 12:58

Finally he arrived at the place described to him in the latter. He slightly bows as soon as he sees someone who looks like she might be called Matilda. "Good day, fair Lady. My name is Leofwin and I was told to come here for keys."
Back to top Go down
Matilda_

Matilda_

Arrival of Leofwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Leofwin   Arrival of Leofwin EmptySat Jun 18 2022, 17:18

Tilda stopped by and smiled at the guy. She couldn't to look at him from head to toe while thinking about the words that Alix used for him. "Welcome in Strasbourg! Just follow me and take your keys. Make sure to don't lose them! And in case of questions don't hesitate to ask me. But actually I would be very glad already, if you would mae sure that especially the gardens are in good shape. We use them pretty often in the summer months for events.", she said while already heading to the offices of the Household.

Arrival of Leofwin
Page 1 of 1