Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Requests for Capi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleandir

Eleandir

Requests for Capi Empty
PostSubject: Requests for Capi   Requests for Capi EmptyWed May 11 2022, 10:48

Good morning, I have two requests.
The first is to add the following names to this group: [Justice] CAPI Staff.
- Siciguns
- Massimox

The second is to ask to be appointed group leader of the following group since the current one (Kogami) has been unavailable since 20 April.
[Justice] CAPI President
I am already part of the group and am Vice President of the staff.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Konsar
Admin
Admin
Konsar

Requests for Capi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requests for Capi   Requests for Capi EmptyWed May 11 2022, 20:22

As you are already part of [Justice] CAPI President I see no reason to transfer this group yet.
It would be a different matter if you or someone else became the President, but since you are "only" the Vice, the group should normally not be transferred; that is unless requested by the Minister of Justice or the Emperor.
Though it wouldn't change that much except for you being able to remove and add members to the Moderation/President group.

This being said the Minister of Justice wishes to make your life a bit easier, because you may or may not need help for moderation of the subforum, I will transfer the group to you.
However as Kogami is, for now, still the President, I impose the constraint that you are not allowed to remove Kogami from the group and if he returns, you or him will need to tell me so that I can transfer the group back.

In addition I will make your life a bit easier as well by transferring [Justice] CAPI Staff to you as well.
Same constraints as for the President-Group apply here as well.
With this you should be able to add Siciguns and Massimox yourself.
As such I will not do that myself right now.

Please tell me if the transfer was successfull and if you can add those two yourself.

Regards,
Konsar

Former Imperial Spokesman
Former President of the Imperial Diet
Former Head Translator
Former Translator (german & english)
Back to top Go down
Eleandir

Eleandir

Requests for Capi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requests for Capi   Requests for Capi EmptyWed May 11 2022, 20:38

Thank you for the permissions.
Of course I would never have removed Kogami. On the contrary, I hope he will return and leaving him in the group will hopefully help realise this hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requests for Capi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requests for Capi   Requests for Capi Empty

Back to top Go down

Requests for Capi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration - NRP :: Requests-
Jump to: