Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Branwyn MacPherson

Branwyn MacPherson

Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn   Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn EmptyMon Apr 04 2022, 17:16

The two women were very happy about Matilda's invitation. Accordingly, they had made the journey to Strasbourg quickly. The Duchess's directions were easy to follow, even for Branwyn, and so it was not long before they were standing at the reception to register.

"Good afternoon," Branwyn greeted politely. "We are guests of the Duchess Matilda Krämer. Can you let her know we are here?"
Back to top Go down
Sira_Guilia

Sira_Guilia

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn   Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn EmptyMon Apr 04 2022, 22:01

I just felt sick from the journey in the carriage and so I left Branwyn to report our arrival in Strasbourg.
The city didn't seem that different from Aachen to me - but I was curious to see the rooms of the imperial chamber of culture.
Back to top Go down
Matilda_

Matilda_

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn   Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn EmptyWed Apr 06 2022, 16:43

Tilda was pretty fast informed about the arrival of the cultural girls of the German Kingdom. With fast steps she went to the entrance and greeted them.
"Welcome to Strasbourg. I hope your journey went well?", she asked friendly.
"Please just follow me to the rooms of the House of Culture."

((https://sring.actieforum.com/t7787-event-together-with-the-german-kingdom ))

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn   Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Sira Guilia und Branwyn
Page 1 of 1