Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Arrival of Jeremiah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Arrival of Jeremiah Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyThu Aug 12 2021, 23:19

Strasbourg, he knew this city well, he was born 30 kilometers away from it, on the German side of the Rhine.
So he waits for someone to contact him about his application. The person wanted to meet him here. The watchmaker was standing at the castle gate. He took out a watch and looked at it, it was a masterpiece, he was satisfied with it.
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyFri Aug 13 2021, 16:59

Fedele was informed of the arrival of a new candidate, so he went to the Entrance Hall to meet him.

He smiled at him, bowed his head in respect and said: "Welcome to Strasbourg! I am Fedele Cristoforo Bastiano Ferrari, the Head Translator of the Imperial Scriptorium. It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person! I hope you had a nice journey"

He smiled at him and said: "Would you please follow me?"
He guided him to a small room nearby where they could have some privacy and silence.

He then asked him: "You mentioned in your letter that you are interested in becoming an Imperial translator" -he smiled again- "Would you like to tell me anything else about you? Could you please tell me more about you?"

Jeremiah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptySat Aug 14 2021, 00:24

The watchmaker was then received by a stranger to him, which had to be his host, who bowed formally to him. Jeremiah also bowed his head slightly to return the gesture, but court manners and the like would not exist with him, he was a man shaped by hard work and the military.
I am Jeremiah, the watchmaker of Staufen-Zähringen.
It still seemed strange to him, he had always been just Jeremiah the watchmaker.
Yes, I had a good travel.
As they sat he said, "I am Jeremiah the watchmaker, I have traveled for many years throughout the German Kingdom, France and Italy and in February I met the light of my life, God willing I will marry her soon. I live in Konstanz in Augsburg and currently I work for the Imperial Secret Service and why I want to become a translator, to be honest, it is the feeling that I am filled with a certain inner teaching and do not know what to do and why not try translator.
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyMon Aug 16 2021, 18:12

"That's great" -Fedele answered back- "So, I guess at some point I'll have to congratulate you!"

"Alright, next question" -he added- "How do you perform in a team?"

He then handed him a document and concluded: "Then, this is the Charta of the Imperial Scriptorium. Please, read it carefully and ask me anything you need or want to know and really tell me if there's anything coming up to your mind!"

Charta of the Imperial Scriptorium:

Jeremiah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyTue Aug 17 2021, 02:11

He nodded and said to him "Thank you, I am looking forward to the wedding day, well if I am honest, I have no questions, I have applied not without reason, you can be sure that I often look in, but I do such translations only when I really want and have time, I think I will strengthen the German team, but I will never be its mainstay.
He looks open to him. At the moment he was thinking about whether he should stay in the imperial service, but that was another topic.
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyTue Aug 17 2021, 17:10

Fedele nodded at him and said: "I have a little exercise for you. Would you mind translating this old announcement, please?"

Announcement:

Jeremiah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyThu Aug 19 2021, 22:11

Quote :
Arrival of Jeremiah E1g3

Ernennungen ad Interim für das Kaiserreich

An das gesamte Kaiserliche Volk,
An alle, die diese Ankündigung lesen oder hören werden.

Wir Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy, von Gottes und des Volkes Gnaden Kaiser des Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ, geben hiermit bekannt, dass ihre Hochwohlgeborene Selene Patrizia Ludovisi [IG: .Selene] den Hochgeborenen Angel de Franchimont Yachvili [IG: Angellus] als Präsident des Reichstages ad interim ersetzt. Unser Reich hat viele Gesetze zu verabschieden und Projekte zu ändern. Wir zweifeln nicht daran, dass sie die Arbeit während der Abwesenheit Seiner Hochgeboren erledigen wird.

Wir geben außerdem bekannt, dass Seine Durchlaucht Isabeau Borgia [IG: Stormhawk] Seine Hoheit Kelian Leonel Peverell [IG: Kelian_] als Kaiserlicher Wappenkönig ad interim ablöst.

Seine Hochgeborene Leone Borromeo [IG: Amsterdam707] schließlich löst Ihre Exzellenz Lisergica de Curtis [IG: Lisergica] als Kaiserlicher Provost ad Interim ab.

Wir sind überzeugt, dass diese Personen in der Lage sein werden, die mit unserer Entscheidung verbundenen Aufgaben zu bewältigen.

Unterzeichnet und gesiegelt in Straßburg am XXV. Dezember dieses Jahres der Gnade MCDLXIV.

Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy
Kaiser des Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae

Arrival of Jeremiah Signat18
Arrival of Jeremiah 2872

Andrea Gritti
Pressesprecher Seiner Kaiserlichen Majestät

Arrival of Jeremiah Hvdwu
Arrival of Jeremiah 21b15pv_zpskxjrncqo

[code][quote]Arrival of Jeremiah E1g3

The Office of a Provost,dont exist in Germany, its an Imperial Office, so i use the orginial, i hope you are okay with it. The same is with the "Reichstag". There exist a Reichstag in the German Kingdom, what do you recommed, that i should use?
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyFri Aug 20 2021, 12:55

"So, this is the official translation that was given years ago" -Fedele said- "What do you think?"

Quote :
Arrival of Jeremiah E1g3

Nominierungen ad Interim für das Kaiserreich

An alle kaiserlichen Bürgerm,
An all jene die dies lesen oder davon hören.

Wir, Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy, Kaiser des Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae, durch die Gnade Gottes und des Volkes, verkünden hiermit, dass Ihre Hochwohlgeboren Selene Patrizia Ludovisi [IG: .Selene] Seine Hochgeboren Angel de Franchimont Yachvili [IG: Angellus], als Präsident des Kaiserlichen Reichstages Ad Interim ersetzt. Unser Kaiserreich muss viele Gesetze erlassen und Projekte zu bearbeiten. Wir zweifeln nicht, dass sie ihre Arbeit, während der Abwesenheit Seiner Hochgeboren, ausführen wird.

Auch verkünden Wir, dass Ihre Herzogliche Hoheit Aislinn Isabeau Borgia [IG: Stormhawk] Seine Hoheit Kelian Leonel Peverell [IG: Kelian_] als Kaiserlicher Wappenkönig Ad Interim ersetzt.

Zum Abschluss, Seine Hochgeboren Leone Borromeo [IG: Amsterdam707] ersetzt Ihre Exzellenz Lisergica de Curtis [IG: Lisergica] als Kaiserlicher Provost ad Interim.

Wir sind überzeugt, dass diese Persöhnlichkeiten die Verantwortung die Wir ihnen übertragen zu bewältigen wissen.

Gezeichnet und gesiegelt in Straßburg, am 23. Tage des Dezember des Jahres MCDLXIV.

Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy
Kaiser des Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae

Arrival of Jeremiah Signat18
Arrival of Jeremiah 2872

Andrea Gritti
Wortführer seiner kaiserlichen Majestät

Arrival of Jeremiah Hvdwu
Arrival of Jeremiah 21b15pv_zpskxjrncqo

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyFri Aug 20 2021, 21:59

He then asked a servant to ask someone to check the translation provided by Jeremiah.

OOC:

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptySat Aug 28 2021, 20:37

He then added: "So you said this"

Jeremiah wrote:
"[...]I have applied not without reason, you can be sure that I often look in, but I do such translations only when I really want and have time, I think I will strengthen the German team, but I will never be its mainstay.

"So, again, how much time would you have for the Scriptorium?"

Jeremiah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyTue Aug 31 2021, 14:05

((I am sorry, first was you in holiday and than me Wink i sad it in the secret service, but forget it to say here))

Let me have a look, at first

-----

An alle kaiserlichen Bürgerm,
An all jene die dies lesen oder davon hören.

Wir, Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy, Kaiser des Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae, durch die Gnade Gottes und des Volkes, verkünden hiermit, dass Ihre Hochwohlgeboren Selene Patrizia Ludovisi [IG: .Selene],Seine Hochgeboren Angel de Franchimont Yachvili [IG: Angellus], als Präsident des Kaiserlichen Reichstages Ad Interim ersetzt. Unser Kaiserreich muss viele Gesetze erlassen und Projekte zu bearbeiten(better"Und Projekte auf den Weg bringen). Wir zweifeln nicht, dass sie ihre Arbeit, während der Abwesenheit Seiner Hochgeboren, ausführen wird.

Auch verkünden Wir, dass Ihre Herzogliche Hoheit Aislinn Isabeau Borgia [IG: Stormhawk], Seine Hoheit Kelian Leonel Peverell [IG: Kelian_] als Kaiserlicher Wappenkönig Ad Interim ersetzt.

Zum Abschluss, Seine Hochgeboren Leone Borromeo [IG: Amsterdam707],ersetzt Ihre Exzellenz Lisergica de Curtis [IG: Lisergica] als Kaiserlicher Provost ad Interim.

Wir sind überzeugt, dass diese Persöhnlichkeiten die Verantwortung die Wir ihnen übertragen zu bewältigen wissen.

Gezeichnet und gesiegelt in Straßburg, am 23. Tage des Dezember des Jahres MCDLXIV.

-First i would correct Bürger
-than severals ,
-Persönlichkeiten, not Persöhnlichkeiten

it thinks that the important
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyThu Sep 02 2021, 18:20

"Alright, thanks" -Fedele said- "So, could you please explain to me again how much time you have for the translations? The Scriptorium needs translators that are active and present, so we all need to be sure before someone joins it"

Jeremiah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyFri Sep 03 2021, 23:12

To be honest, I'm sure I won't feel like it sometimes either, but if I agree to a translation, it will be done within 24 hours. A word is a word, a given word is holy . Easy or?
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptySun Sep 05 2021, 18:55

"I see. Thank you for your explanation" -Fedele said- "I'll inform the Imperial Spokesperson about our interview and I'll let you know about her decision"

Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyWed Sep 22 2021, 18:19

Fedele said: "Well, congratulations! You are now a member of the Imperial Scriptorium! Please, do always keep in mind the Charta that I showed you! And I also remind you that presence is essential"

He then stood up and handed him the keys.

Jeremiah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah EmptyThu Sep 23 2021, 11:10

Thank you

The watchmaker follow into the scriptorum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jeremiah   Arrival of Jeremiah Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Jeremiah
Page 1 of 1