Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Arrivel of Kimahri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimahri

Kimahri

Arrivel of Kimahri Empty
PostSubject: Arrivel of Kimahri   Arrivel of Kimahri EmptySun Jul 25 2021, 10:56

Kimahri had travelled to Strasbourg to have a interview with Sir Fedele Ferrari.
It had been a very long time sinds my last visit it had seen, a bit sad but mayby the start of something new.
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

Arrivel of Kimahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrivel of Kimahri   Arrivel of Kimahri EmptySun Jul 25 2021, 19:35

As soon as Fedele was informed of the arrival of the candidate, he left his office and went to the Entrance Hall to personally greet the guest.

He approached him and said: "Welcome to Strasbourg! I am Fedele Cristoforo Bastiano Ferrari, the Head Translator of the Imperial Scriptorium. It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person! I hope you had a pleasant journey"

He smiled at him and said: "Would you please follow me?"
He guided him to a small room nearby where they could have some privacy and silence.

He then asked him: "You mentioned in your letter that you are interested in becoming an Imperial translator" -he smiled again- "Would you like to tell me anything else about you? Could you please tell me more about you? Have you had any previous experience in translating?"[/quote]

Kimahri

Arrivel of Kimahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrivel of Kimahri   Arrivel of Kimahri EmptyTue Jul 27 2021, 09:11

Kimhii still was looking around at so much beauty as somebody was approached him.
Would that be the man from the letter i was asking meself...

Welcome to Strasbourg! I am Fedele Cristoforo Bastiano Ferrari, the Head Translator of the Imperial Scriptorium. It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person! I hope you had a pleasant journey.

Oh it was a wonderfull journey .... sadly i still dont come here often and i think i need to change that to explore more of this wonders i said to the man.

Would you please follow me?

Of course i said to fedele and followed him to a little room that was still beautiful but also practical for a interview or a small talk between people.

You mentioned in your letter that you are interested in becoming an Imperial translator.
Would you like to tell me anything else about you? Could you please tell me more about you? Have you had any previous experience in translating?

The man smiled at me when asking the question and it made me feel more at home than at a interview but quickly i would answer his questions as he would had more to do than listening to my stories all day.
Thank you for the opportiunity to come to this wonderfull place again and have a chat with you.
I am indeed interrested to help with translating, but i understand that there are already wonderfull people at work here but i offer my help where needed.

Something about meself ... i tought a bit ...[/i] [b]My name you already now .. i smiled at the man .. but i want to help and also to better myself and learn new things, and comming here is a big step and would bring with it many new things for me.
But i just want to do my part for the empire and help out where i can and also meet new people and mayby meet new friends ofcourse.

Experience ... sadly i have none at this level but i hope that will not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

Arrivel of Kimahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrivel of Kimahri   Arrivel of Kimahri EmptyThu Jul 29 2021, 23:47

Fedele smiled again at him and said: "Yes, you should take this chance to visit Strasbourg: it is a wonderful city!"

He then added: "Well, experience is something you get from working. And we are all here to gain some, so don't worry about that!"

And concluded: "Also, this is our Charta. Please, read it carefully and tell me if there's anything that comes up to your mind. Do you have any questions?"

Charta of the Imperial Scriptorium:

Kimahri

Arrivel of Kimahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrivel of Kimahri   Arrivel of Kimahri EmptyFri Jul 30 2021, 18:29

Kimhii looked at the man as he smiled ... Yes, you should take this chance to visit Strasbourg: it is a wonderful city!
Well how could i say no to a little bit of exploring now i thought to myself.

Well, experience is something you get from working. And we are all here to gain some, so don't worry about that!

Kimhii smiled ... could not agree more and i am pleased that people allow others to grow are still of this world.

Also, this is our Charta. Please, read it carefully and tell me if there's anything that comes up to your mind. Do you have any questions?

Kim looked over the charter that fedele had given him ... no no questions about the charter, i understand it.
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

Fedele Ferrari

Arrivel of Kimahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrivel of Kimahri   Arrivel of Kimahri EmptyWed Aug 04 2021, 19:38

"OK, thank you" Fedele answered.

"Then please, give me some time. Your candidacy will be evaluated by the Imperial Spokesperson. I'll let you know something as soon as possible" he concluded.

Fedele Ferrari

Arrivel of Kimahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrivel of Kimahri   Arrivel of Kimahri EmptyThu Aug 05 2021, 13:02

Fedele smiled and said: "Well, congratulations! You are now a member of the Imperial Scriptorium! Please, do always keep in mind the Charta that I just showed you!"

He then stood up and handed him the keys.

Kimahri

Arrivel of Kimahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrivel of Kimahri   Arrivel of Kimahri EmptyFri Aug 06 2021, 01:31

Kimhii smiled when he heard the words from fedele and took de key in his hand and went to look for the offices.
Later in the day there would be time to visit the city but for now first things first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrivel of Kimahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrivel of Kimahri   Arrivel of Kimahri Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrivel of Kimahri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: