Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of the castillian Chancellor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgui

PostSubject: Arrival of the castillian Chancellor   Sun Sep 23 2018, 16:37

The castilian Chancellor, visited the Palace, waiting to be received. Long time had happened since the agreement formulated with Sring of which it was proud and now, that was returning to be Canciller wanted to take contact in the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the castillian Chancellor   Mon Oct 01 2018, 15:56

Anthonis was informed that an important guest had arrived, so he went to great the chancellor.

Welcome in Strassbourg your Excellence, it was I whom you have written. My name is Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia and I was until recently Chancellor, but now as Vice-Chancellor I can help you as well. I assume you need keys to meet your counterpart, where also the chancellor can greet you, or do you request a private meeting with the chancellor himself?

In the mean time, please come to the visitor's hall to sit by the fire and I can have some food and drinks send to us....

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~  Parel Elysia my Love †  ~  Pascual †  ~
Back to top Go down

Arrival of the castillian Chancellor
Page 1 of 1