Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of a french ambassador

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narvath

PostSubject: Arrival of a french ambassador   Tue Apr 17 2018, 15:04

The young man didn't has the chance to travel a lot. So it is happy and smiling he arrived to the Imperial offices. Recently named french royal Ambassador for the english-speaking part of the Empire, he didn't want to wait more than necessary to introduce himself to his counterparts. He declined his identity to the guard who was standind in front of him.

Good afternoon, I am Narvath, recently named french royal Ambassador for the Empire. I come here to introduce myself to my counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Alienor Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a french ambassador   Thu Apr 19 2018, 15:59

Aliénor was informed of the arrival by the guards of the arrival of the French Royal Ambassador. She left her office to greet him.

Votre Excellence, soyez le bienvenu au Palais Impérial de Strasbourg ! Mon nom est Aliénor Catherine de Cetzes de Chenot, Vice-Chancelière Impérial. Notre ambassadeur sera avec vous bientôt. Puis-je vous offrir un rafraîchissement pendant que je vais quérir les clés pour vos accès privés à l'ambassade ? *

* Your Excellency, welcome to the Imperial Palace of Strasbourg! My name is Aliénor Catherine de Cetzes de Chenot, Imperial Vice-Chancellor. Our ambassador will be with you soon. Can I offer you a refreshment while I get the keys for your private access to the Embassy?

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a french ambassador   Thu Apr 19 2018, 22:14

Arriva sur ces entrefaits le froccart

Votre Excellence, bienvenue. Caton d'Acoma, votre homologue icelieu.
Avez vous votre lettre de créance sur vous, je vous prie

Saluant sa chancelière, qui s'occupait déjà des cles

Arrived on these facts the froccart

Your Excellency, welcome. Caton of Acoma, your counterpart icelieu.
Do you have your letter of credence on you, I beg you

Saluting his Chancellor, who was already taking care of the keys
Back to top Go down
Narvath

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a french ambassador   Fri Apr 20 2018, 18:03

The young man saluted the Chancellor and his counterpart by a sincere nod of his head, then took a little piece of paper from his bag, giving it to the man. Surprised to be speaked in french, he did the same.

Enchanté, vos Excellences, et merci pour votre accueil. La route fut longue, un godet d'eau ne sera pas de refus, merci !

Voici pour vous, Excellence.

Spoiler:

Nice to meet you, your Excellency, and thanks for your welcome. It was a long way to come here, it would be a pleasure to drink some water, thanks.

This for you, your Excellency.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a french ambassador   Sat Apr 21 2018, 07:22

Also Anthonis walked into the reception area to welcome the ambassador and hand over some keys.

Your Excellency, welcome in the Imperial Castle in Strasbourg, my name is Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia, Imperial Chancellor and we have readied a roomwhere you, the second French Ambassador and the Imperial Ambassador can meet in private. If you want our Vice-Chancellor or I or both can join as well.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a french ambassador   

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a french ambassador
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: