Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of the Duchess of Lorraine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elenna

PostSubject: Arrival of the Duchess of Lorraine.   Sat Apr 14 2018, 02:37

Having received an invitation to visit the scene, Elenna was not slow in coming. She followed the instructions of the French representative of the Empire and found herself in front of the portcullis of the imperial palace. Presenting her face, she declined her identity.

- Elenna von Stavanger, Duchess of Lorraine. The French representative, Cyprien Fauville Talleyrand Cheroy asked me to go to these places.

She waited for to be welcomed and allowed to enter to get where she was expected.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Duchess of Lorraine.   Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:32

Anthonis heard of the arrival of the Duchess, so he made it. as soon as he could. He entered the reception room and then he bowed before her.

Your Duchess, welcome in Strassbourg. My name is Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia, Imperial Chancellor. The others are waiting for you in the Blue Salon. Please follow me.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Duchess of Lorraine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: