Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of the castillian delegation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivanne

PostSubject: Arrival of the castillian delegation   Tue Mar 27 2018, 02:15

The castilian Chancellor was there, waiting to be welcomed. It was such a big palace where she was sent to talk with her diplomatic homologues, and, actually, she was a bit nervous: it was so big that she couldn't even walk two steeps without loosing herself.

She thought she could find the royal ambassador, Lazare. He was the main worker in that land, and even if he was a good one, Ivanne was sure it was a great idea to endure the way to the Empire just to show the Kingdom of Castille had a great interest on growing their friendship.

It was heard a whisper, and suddenly she look back, admiring the artistic decorations. Maybe she could buy some paintings like those... Or maybe it was better to make a visit to her friend, Arnarion.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the castillian delegation   Tue Mar 27 2018, 06:32

Anthonis was made aware of an important visitor. 'I did get a letter I though, did I forget to reply? So many papers on my desk, ah well, better to not let them wait..."

Anthonis the walked into the reception area where he saw a lady admiring some art works. He smiled.

Ahum, welcome.

Anthonis made a small bow.

Welcome in Strasburg, my name is Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia, Imperial Chancellor. You had a long journey behind you, I hope it went well. Did you travel over all over land, or did you sail? In any case, please ask us anything you need, we are honoured with your visit.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~  Parel Elysia my Love †  ~  Pascual †  ~
Back to top Go down
Ivanne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the castillian delegation   Fri Mar 30 2018, 17:57

Suddenly someone arrived behind her back. She would have frightened herself because of her distraction, but actually she was a bit difficult to frighten. Quickly, the noble woman looked back the Imperial Chancellor.

- It is a great pleasure to meet you, my Lord.- She did a bow too, smiling.- The way was boring in fact, we had no worries. But really nice, as always. It's not the first time I travel to the imperial lands, I used to came with my husband, duke Ferrante. He was the previous royal ambassador sent to your embassies.

She whispered like she was talking in confidence with Anthonis, hoping he had no trouble on sharing that kind of innocent informations. Then she spoke more loudly, making that meeting more official.

- But now it's her wife who's been sent to Strasburg. My name is Ivanne de Josselinière, Royal Chancellor of queen Marta of Castille. I came because I would like to reinforce our bows, and I hope this will please our sovereigns, as they look for strong alliances. We proposed you a new special one this last days through our diligent ambassador... -One step forward. Her hands did some movements as she explained herself about the visit.- And it is my intention to make progress this work. May I? -She asked, trying to lean on Anthonis' arm.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the castillian delegation   Tue Apr 03 2018, 07:50

Anthonis smiled.

The honour is all mine, my Lady. Say my regards to your husband. I think it is wonderful you are visiting, however,

now Anthonis hesitated a moment, since she grabbed his arm

eh, ... why do shall we not retire to the Hall of Otto where we can talk more like civilised people, close to a warm fire, also a lot more private then the reception hall of this grand castle.

And he guided her to the Hall

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~  Parel Elysia my Love †  ~  Pascual †  ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the castillian delegation   

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the castillian delegation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: