Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of Aradia_esperia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aradia_esperia

PostSubject: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Sat Mar 03 2018, 22:39

Serena arrived at the palace and approached the soldier at the entrance.

Hello, she said, I am Serena della Carmagnola Asburgo d'Argovia I would kindly speak to His Excellency the Grand Chancellor Anthonis, can you ask him audience?

Thank you

Nodding he walked away and set to wait in the hall near them.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Sun Mar 04 2018, 20:58

Anthonis heard of a new arrival in the reception. He thanked the page and went himself, then he bowed to the former Ambassador of Bulgaria.

Welcome Serena della Carmagnola Asburgo d'Argovia, my name is Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia, the Imperial Chancellor. Please lets step into my office, the cold chill of the hall is not very pleasant for a talk.

Anthonis walked over to his office just around the corner and held the door open.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down
Aradia_esperia

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Mon Mar 05 2018, 13:43

Serena reparted The bow of the Grand Chancellor and answered him,

Thank you very Much Excellency for having received me, I am pleased to meet you, I missed these places has long been not back here, the last time I was great chamberlain and quietly followed the Grand Chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Mon Mar 05 2018, 15:56

Please here is my office, sit and have some wine if you please. please, can you delve a bit deeper why you want to return as an Imperial Ambassador and also why you left the post in the first place when you did?

Anthonis throws a few questions at the same time, then gets up and pokes at the fire a bit, sits down again and takes another sip.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down
Aradia_esperia

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Mon Mar 05 2018, 18:10

Serena entered her office and sat down, thank you but I don't drink wine thanks the same Eccellency.
I requested to be part of the Imperial ambassadors because at the time when I was Ambassador to Bulgaria I had some problems with the then Grand Chancellor as I had Roles at the ducal level which prevented me he said to work well and so I went against the rules of the Chancellery.
At the time I explained that, there were no problems I preferred my role to be taken by someone more present than me, but I was happy to have had that experience.
Now i reask to became an imperial ambassador because i want work for the emperor and for the sring,also i love be an imperial ambassador says Serena to the Imperial Chancellor
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Tue Mar 06 2018, 07:35

Ah, maybe I can ask the page for some light beer then?

It is nice to hear you have more time now, of course if we were to hire you again, we do hope you can be active for a while over a short time. It requires at times a tough skin to be an Ambassador, especially when your counter part is not so active, or the relationship is not that easy.

Since you were an ambassador before I hope you understand and still believe in our statue of the Chancellory and that you were not excommunicated, thus baptised as is the custom within this institute?

Back to top Go down
Aradia_esperia

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Tue Mar 06 2018, 12:53

Thank you Your Excellency, the beer is fine said smiling.

I have always believed in the Statute of the Chancellery and in your person, but the problem was that the embassy in question did not want to deal with me, and automatically with the Empire.
I looked for approaches on all the lines with little success, it was not the time that was missing at the time, but the help to understand how to better manage the deadlock that had arisen.
I never thought that the work of the Imperial ambassador was a game that should be taken lightly, especially that it is only done by US ambassadors, it takes serious cooperation and enthusiasm tenacity and patience with any state.
I was sorry to leave the role but I had no alternative, I thought long before I proposed, because I wanted to dedicate my time.
I have no problem with the statute of the Chancellery as I currently hold the role of Tribune and VP in Pavia and I have a lot of time available counting that does not conflict with the role I am applying to you.
At present I have no problems excommunications or anything else, I am baptized and believe in the church and the emperor.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Tue Mar 06 2018, 12:56

Then I need to ask, which languages are you comfortable with, and if you could chose your Embassy, which one would you chose? Of course there is no given that it would be available at this moment, but I am curious.

Back to top Go down
Aradia_esperia

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Tue Mar 06 2018, 15:19

I admit that I never thought about it, but if I had to choose I would prefer an Italian embassy because I have been in many embassies at the ducal level and never in an Italian, for the language I would choose at the moment English but I am learning German so as soon as I have Practice of this also I would try to use it in diplomacy instead of English.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Fri Mar 09 2018, 06:25

We only have a few Italian Embassies, and the are taken for the moment. However, we have a need to show a good face to Albania, a challenging post, since sometimes they may be not that responsive and their relationship with the Empire is, well..., interesting.

I would really like to welcome you back to the Chancellory, and this time when you feel the post makes you under-appreciate the role of Imperial Ambassador, please let us know as soon as you feel that way. Internal shifts in the Chancellory happen al the time due to many circumstances.

Back to top Go down
Aradia_esperia

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Fri Mar 09 2018, 15:27

Serena looked at the Grand Chancellor and answered, Your Excellency was never a problem for me the embassy where I was being put, I will accept what you think is best suited to my abilities.
With Albania I had to do during my work as a great chamberlain and I would be honored to be able to resume contact with them.
If for you it's okay I already have access to their embassy, and I can tell you that I am ready immediately to resume the role.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Fri Mar 09 2018, 17:02

I will ready the papers for you first..

Back to top Go down
Aradia_esperia

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Fri Mar 09 2018, 19:29

Serena bowed to the great chancellor and wait.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   Fri Mar 09 2018, 20:01

Please find your office keyshere. There please read up the archives and the vice-chancellor will help you further.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Aradia_esperia   

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Aradia_esperia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: