Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frederick_reginar

PostSubject: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Wed Feb 28 2018, 16:15

Frederick put some comfortable seats ready. He had received an application for the position of Patron of the Arts, and would interview the candidate here, in the presence of Ser Klee0tr. He also put some wine on the table. Since he believed that a low level of hierarchy would improve creativity, he wanted the candidate to be as comfortable as possible. Thus, he awaited the candidate and his colleague of the Household.
Back to top Go down
KleeOtr

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Wed Feb 28 2018, 17:12

He entered the room and smile to Frederick waiting the candidate with him
Back to top Go down
Hildary

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Thu Mar 01 2018, 06:05

The blonde coming in Strasbourg.

Hello to you gentlemen.

She smile.
Back to top Go down
frederick_reginar

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Thu Mar 01 2018, 20:26

Ah, Lady Hildary! Glad you could make it and thank you for coming. My name is Frederick de Reginar, prince of Wetzlar. Or... Horne. Ehm... Nevermind. It's complicated. But I'm a prince. And Grandmaster of the Imperial Household. I present to you my co-worker, Ser Klee0tr, Imperial Squire. From cleaning the boots of the Emperor to... Ehm. No, that's a joke. I mean he organises more military occasions.

Frederick chuckled, hoping he didn't offend anyone with that little joke.

So! Welcome here. Let's start the interview right away perhaps? Easy question first... Would you be able to introduce yourself to us, and give us a small idea of your career so far? Who is Hildary de Riddermark?
Back to top Go down
Hildary

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Thu Mar 01 2018, 20:47

She smile.

Who is Hildary von Riddermark ? Ahum. The most beautiful woman of the Empire ?

She laugh.

Hildary is a young woman, i have was Duchess of the Lorraine, Provost of the Lorraine too and i'am the dean in Diplomacy at the imperial university and Ambassador of the Chancellery imperial.
Back to top Go down
frederick_reginar

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Sat Mar 03 2018, 16:12

Frederick chuckled a bit after the reply.

Of course! I wouldn't dare to doubt it. But before we name you Most Beautiful Woman of the Empire, Lady Hildary, allow me to ask you another question...

As you know, you applied for the position of Patron of the Arts. It will be your responsibility to manage the Imperial Art Collection, and look for new artists to improve the Imperial Collection. The current status is... well, let us just say that you won't have much to start with. I don't think there are any active suppliers, though we do have one project running in which Lady Stormhawk, the Imperial Regent who is also a very talented artist, is providing us with decoration for the tombs and crypts of our previous Emperors. As the Imperial Patron of Arts, if you are offered the position after this interview, I would like to delegate the further management and execution of this project to you.

But as you understood from my explanation, there is not much to start with. This provides opportunities though... If you are creative enough to use them. So, my question... Finally...
What would you to improve the Imperial Art Collection and stimulate artists?
Back to top Go down
Hildary

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Sun Mar 04 2018, 08:32

I think than we can find many artist talented. In Italy, In France, and other kingdom. There is need many artist for a good activity for the imperial household.

I know than the imperial household had very good activity in the past. We can search many artist talented and young artist talented too. The activity is very important and the artist talented young or not is good for the imperial household.

While maintaining the others projects. If i am chooses for the position of Patron of the Arts. I think start like that. We need give desire for all artist.
Back to top Go down
frederick_reginar

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Mon Mar 05 2018, 22:36

Very good. Maybe a last question for me, and than I would like to hear if Ser Klee0tr has any other questions...

Maybe a very strange question... Say. You were an animal. Which animal would you be and why?
Back to top Go down
Hildary

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Tue Mar 06 2018, 07:21

Ahm... A Wolf ! For eat everyone making use of the wickedness and injustice.
Back to top Go down
KleeOtr

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Wed Mar 07 2018, 12:35

A Wolf? he smiles You are lucky, is my favourite animal and i have one...but this is another story.

You have lot of experience in many fields where communication skills are important, now you say you want to create a team of artists if I have well understood. would you take care of their recruitment directly? and last question before I go to clean the boots he laughs Do you have your artistic work here with you?

he look to Frederick
and I have no question about her beauty
Back to top Go down
Hildary

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Fri Mar 09 2018, 17:24

Sorry i don't have my work with me.
And yes i take care of their recruitement directly.
Back to top Go down
frederick_reginar

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Sat Mar 10 2018, 19:11

Frederick looked at Kleeotr, and then nodded. The understanding between them was already very good, so he didn't need much else.

Lady Hildary... You're hired. I'm looking forward to our collaboration! If you give me a small more moment to find your keys... That way I can give you a proper welcome.

NRP: sorry for the delay, lots of stuff going on. I give your keys tomorrow, promise!
Back to top Go down
Hildary

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   Sun Mar 11 2018, 06:56

Thanks you sir.
I will not disappoint you and i wait for the keys no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary   

Back to top Go down

Interview Patron of the Arts: Hildary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: