Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of Xbeta von Abenberg, Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xbeta

PostSubject: Arrival of Xbeta von Abenberg, Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom   Thu Jan 18 2018, 14:05

It was a long time, since the Duke was here, as diplomat inwith the Empire. This time, he was not here, to applicate as ambassador or something else. He was here now, because he was appointed as Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom.
Good day and god bless you!
Please inform the Imperial Chancellor, that the new Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom is here.

~*Duke of Werden*~
~*Imperial Count of Laufenburg*~
~*Royal Count of Castell*~
Imperial Translator for German and English

Last edited by Xbeta on Fri Jan 19 2018, 14:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alienor Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Xbeta von Abenberg, Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom   Thu Jan 18 2018, 23:42

Aliénor was at the reception to interview a candidate when she heard the arrival of the Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom.

Good day Your Excellency. How do you do? Would you mind taking a seat in this room while I inform the Chancellor of your arrival?

She showed him a confortable seat near a fireplace and asked a servant to bring him the drink of his choice.

I won't be long, I will inform him right away.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Xbeta von Abenberg, Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom   Fri Jan 19 2018, 12:04

Anthonis was reading a pile of papers when a page send by his vice-chancellor alerted him of a visitor of importance. He finished the paragraph, placed a reminder under the line, and blew out his candles.

Then he walked over to the reception to meet with Alienor who brought him to the Chancellor. Anthonis bowed when he met him.

Your Excellency, welcome to Strasburg. My name is Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia, Imperial Chancellor, I understand you came from not too far east to meet with me?

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down
Xbeta

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Xbeta von Abenberg, Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom   Thu Jan 25 2018, 22:42

Xbeta was not waiting for long, as a known face cam into the reception. The duke bowed infront of the duchess, a smile on his face.

Your Excellency, I am pleased to see you. I am fine, and you? As he was asked he took a seat than. I will wait here.

Then he waited for the Chancellor to arrive and as he did he arose again and bowed himself.

Your Excelleny, thank you for your welcome. I think we actually know each other, as we already worked together for the Empire as ambassadors. He laughed a little. My name is Xbeta von Abenberg and I am the new Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom. He then smiled. I am here, to meet the other chancellors and ambassadors of the Empire. At least, when this working platform is still existing. Now he was laughing again.

~*Duke of Werden*~
~*Imperial Count of Laufenburg*~
~*Royal Count of Castell*~
Imperial Translator for German and English
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Xbeta von Abenberg, Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom   Fri Jan 26 2018, 11:28

The hallway is a bit drafty this time of year, so should we find a room to discuss more details? We can either be in private, with or without my vice-chancellors, or we can be a bit more approachable for other Ambassadors to join if they want. What do you prefer?

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Xbeta von Abenberg, Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom   

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Xbeta von Abenberg, Royal Chancellor of the German Kingdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: