Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Changes in the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

Changes in the forum Empty
PostSubject: Changes in the forum   Changes in the forum EmptyTue Jan 16 2018, 05:44

I have worked on the forum to have it reflect the actual structure. So what has change :
- The extended board is now under "Imperial Offices"
- There is a whole new section called "Civil affairs"
- Chancellery, Economy, Heraldry, Justice, Religious Affairs and Sala della Torre are now under it instead of being under "Imperial Offices"

I didn't changed any permission. However, if there are issues related to those changes, please let me know.

If everything goes well, my next goal is to:
- Take out "Antechamber of the Imperial Diet" from the Council to put it under "Civil affairs"
- Take out "Imperial University" from under "Extended Board" to leave it as a sub-forum of "Imperial Offices"
- Merge "Imperial Household" and "House of Culture" back and rename "Extended Board" to "Imperial Household"

All those changes will align the forum with the current structure. Any comments, additions, please feel free to comment.
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

Changes in the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes in the forum   Changes in the forum EmptyFri Jan 19 2018, 00:19

Next steps done:
- Take out "Antechamber of the Imperial Diet" from the Council to put it under "Civil affairs"
- Take out "Imperial University" from under "Extended Board" to leave it as a sub-forum of "Imperial Offices"
- Rename "Extended Board" to "Imperial Household"

For the structure of the "Imperial Household", I will speak with Frederick.

If any issue, please let me know.
Back to top Go down

Changes in the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration - NRP :: Requests :: Archive - Requests-
Jump to: