Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pukinette

PostSubject: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Mon Jan 15 2018, 20:50

The ambassadress travelled through the cold ways of the German Kingdom and arrived finally very late in the Chancellory of the Empire. She announced her arrival and her name at the reception desk :

Hello I'm Pukinette von Blankstein and I wish to meet the Vice-Chancellor her Excellency Alienor de Chenot, she is expecting me, I think. Could you tell her that I am waiting for her at the reception hall please ? Thanks a lot...

She smiled and admired the luxurious entrance with a lot of elegant furnitures and beautiful mirrors. It was not her first visit in this big castle and she hopped that she will have the opportunity to come very often here in the future.
Back to top Go down
Alienor Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Tue Jan 16 2018, 05:56

Aliénor rose once the guard informed her of the arrival of Pukinette von Blankstein. She directly headed toward to the Great Hall.

Please be welcomed in the Palace! I am pleased to make your acquaintance. I hope you had a pleasant journey? Please, let's discuss more quietly into to a meeting room.

Leading her in one of the a small and comfortable meeting room close to the Great Hall, the young Vice-Chancellor showed her chairs near the fireplace and a servant approched to offer refreshment to the guest.

The Imperial Chancellor has shared your letter with me and it is very interesting. I am pleased that you are able to make the travel very fast after his answer. In your letter, you said you speak French, German and English. How would you qualify your proficiency in each? Please do not worry, it's only to know if we can use your language skills in a specific embassy. Also, I would like to show you the Statute of the Imperial Chancellery especially the duties of an Ambassador so you know what is expected as well as the requirements because you need to confirm that you meet them. We will also ask you to bring a proof of baptism. Please read and let me know if you have any questions.

Hands her a parchment to read.

Quote :

Statute of the Imperial Chancellery

Preamble

• The Imperial Chancellery is an institution governed by its own Constitution.
  • The Imperial Chancellery is an institution serving the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae and the Emperor.
  • The Imperial Chancellery is not able to take a decision, decree, or order without the Emperor agreement.

Article I: About the role of the Imperial Chancellery

• The Imperial Chancellery is in charge of the relations with foreign Kingdoms and their institutions. It represents the interests of the Empire and ensures the respect of its integrity by foreign powers.
  • The Imperial Chancellery manages imperial diplomacy.
  • The Imperial Chancellery is working closely with provincial and royal chancelleries of the Empire.
  • The Imperial Chancellery is the institution initiating negotiations with a foreign Realm.
  • The Imperial Chancellery welcomes foreign dignitaries wishing to meet the Emperor.

Article II: About the functioning of the Chancellery

• The Imperial Chancellery is led by the Imperial Chancellor, who is appointed by the Emperor.
  • The Imperial Chancellor can appoint up to three Vice-Chancellors who will help him in his duty of management of the Imperial Chancellery.
  • The Imperial Ambassadors are intermediaries between the Imperial Chancellor and the entrusted Realm.

Article III: About the admission of ambassadors
The ambassadors are admitted by the Chancellor after he has considered the candidacy. The following requirements must be met:

• Live in the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae;
  • Be Aristotelians and be baptized;
  • Have no criminal records;
  • Do not belong to any foreign organizations or any criminal ones;
  • Understand and speak English;
  • Must not have any role that might interfere with their work as ambassador.

Article IV / About the permissions and obligations of members of the Chancellery

IV a) Permissions:
  • Can assume other imperial or provincial mandates as long as that do not interfere with their work as ambassador, after the Chancellor's consensus;
  • The Imperial Chancellery encourages the ambassadors to meet their counterparts in their foreign countries. This will be possible as long as the imperial ambassadors maintain their work for the Empire, their duty as a vassal and keep their home in the Empire.

IV b) Obligations:
  • A member of the Chancellery must be present and active in the Chancellery;
  • No information exchanged within the Chancellery should be disclosed;
  • An oath to the Empire and the Emperor will be given by each arriving member, and then, to each new Emperor;
  • Members of the Chancellery must show themselves worthy of their rank and of the trust that the Emperor has placed in them;
  • Every member must obey the orders given by the Chancellor.

Article V: About the meeting with the provincial and royal Chancellors

• To make sure that the imperial diplomacy will be united and will respond to the provincial expectations, the Hall of Charlemagne will be available for meeting with the provincial and royal Chancellors, the provinces of the German Kingdom being represented by their Royal Chancellor.
  • Each Chancellor is free to participate.
  • This meeting will be led by the Imperial Chancellor, who will ask the advises of the other Chancellors on several subjects.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Tue Jan 16 2018, 17:14

Pukinette bowed in front of the beautiful Lady and followed her to the meeting room near the fireplace. Ther she sat down on a chair after the Vice-Chancellor and smiled :

Thanks a lot for the quickly invitation. Yes, I had a pleasant journey but I don't like the winter season.

Well, Excellency... French ist my mother tongue because I was born in South of France and I speak German very fluently, I can say that I can German almost as well as French. I understand, I speak and I write English too but not so perfect like French or German. Of course, I thought already about a specific foreign embassy where I wish to be in charge to, if you agree with my proposition. If not, may be the Imperial Chancellory has other propositions for me. You can get now the proof of baptism because I brought it. Do you need it now ?

She took the parchment by thanking her and read the Statute of the Imperial Chancellery very carefully, handed the perchment back and nodded as a sign of approval.

The text is very understandable, I don't have any question about it. I know now exactly the duties and the requirements of an imperial ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Alienor Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Tue Jan 16 2018, 17:59

Once the formalities of the role and condition of an Imperial Ambassador done, Aliénor kindly noded and continued.

I am glad that you are at ease with the parchment I have shown you. So you already had an Embassy in mind prior joining? You must know that most are embassies have already Ambassadors and it is possible that you may not have your wish agreed upon. However, please feel free to let me know about it and I will see. According to you, what are the qualities you possess that you think will make you a good ambassador?

Aliénor listened carefully.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Tue Jan 16 2018, 20:42

She handed her the proof of baptism...:

https://abload.de/img/certificatdebaptmepukmiqh5.jpg

...and listened at the Vice-Chancellor question. She thought shortly about the answer and replied :

I would like to work in the Provence because I know this Marquisate very well, it is a pleasant way to begin my charges for the Empire. I suppose the place is busy but is it possible to negociate the possibility to get this province with your ambassador perhaps ? If not, I can wait until you find a foreign province for me according to my capacities concerning the language.

About my qualities as ambassadress, I can tell you the main ones I need for my charges.
I am discreet and loyal to my Kingdom and would never speak with a foreign province about internal and secret matters.
My main goal is to serve my Kingdom or to serve the Empire and to meet their expectations, the second main quality is also to be able to listen to the interlocutor, to respect him and to remain polite and friendly with him everytime, to choose the right words to him, so I avoid any mistake because I am the diplomatic representative from my  Kingdom or from the Empire and I must give a positive impression from my employer as a guest in the foreign province.
I have to be curious, this is an important quality too to be able to report everytime about the political situation of the foreign province.
These qualities make me a good ambassadress, in my opinion.

The ambassadress was a little bit nervous but she tried to hide her nervousness with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Alienor Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Wed Jan 17 2018, 15:30

Aliénor listened carefully and smiled.

I like your answers. If you don't mind waiting for a few minutes, I need to speak with the Imperial Chancellor.

The young vice-chancellor stepped out in order to discuss the candidacy with her superior. After a little while, she came back with a smile.

I have a good news for you. The actual ambassador for the Marquisate of Provence has expressed a desire to make a change and the Imperial Chancellor is willing to offer the position to you. Would you agree?

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Wed Jan 17 2018, 18:39

The words of the vice chancellor reassured her but the waiting time alone in the meeting room semmed to her endless and her nervousness increased slightly during the absence of the young woman. She tried to calm down by watching the fire.

When the Vice-Chancellor came back and told her the good news, she smiled of enjoyment :

Oh Yes, I would agree...! Thank you so much Excellency, please thank the Imperial Chancellor on my behalf for offering the desired position to me and for allowing me to serve the Empire. It is a great honour for me to join the imperial diplomatic team very soon. I am so glad, Excellency, thanks again!

She was relieved and very happy that she will work in the imperial Chancellory.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Thu Jan 18 2018, 07:21

Anthonis then entered the room and smiled. Then he bowed.

Your Excellency, you come highly recommended and I am glad to hear you will be joining our team. Please here are your keys to your office and good luck.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down
Pukinette

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Thu Jan 18 2018, 15:42

Suddenly she got up upon the arrival of the Imperial Chancellor, greeted him with a graceful bow.
She smiled and took the keys from Anthonis and replied :

Thanks a lot, Your Excellency, I am really proud and pleasured to work in the Imperial Chancellory. I look forward to knowing my new office and my new collegues. I promise that I will not ruin the opportunity and the trust that you are giving me, Your Excellency Anthonis, Your Excellency aliénor.

Then she bowed grateful again to them.
Back to top Go down
Alienor Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Thu Jan 18 2018, 23:38

The Imperial Chancellor joined them right after to bring the keys to the office.

The Chancellor took care of everything and your office is ready. Let us accompany you there.

Aliénor showed the way, happy that they had recruited another qualified ambassador.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   Sat Jan 20 2018, 16:05

Pukinette left the meeting room in the company of the high diplomats very satisfied to go to her place of work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom   

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Pukinette, ambassadress of the German Kingdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entrance Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: