Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of Lazare d'Astarac

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazare_

PostSubject: Arrival of Lazare d'Astarac   Mon Oct 23 2017, 22:10

The new castillian ambassador had just arrived. Once again, his hands moved qwickly and checked his appointment was still there and safe. He had done his best to make a good impression, for the sake of Castille, so he wore his best black and yellow striped clothes and the fine cloack the Duchess had given him as a present, years ago. It was, in fact, a pity that, despite his efforts, his almost-spheric shape and his double chin, hardly hidden by a fierce beard, didn't allow him to look as elegant as he would had liked.

Mhhhm...-he cleared his throat, once in front of the first person that seemed a good one to ask.-Excuse me. My name is Lazare d'Astarac, Earl of Treviño, I'm the new castillian ambassador. I've been told to come here and present myself.
Back to top Go down
Puzzler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Lazare d'Astarac   Mon Oct 23 2017, 23:25

Augustus was informed by a guard that a brawny man showed up at the reception hall and that he presented himself as the Castilian Ambassador.

After those words, Augustus rushed to the hall to welcome the new Ambassador as he properly deserved.

Ambassador! I'm so glad to see you here, I hope you've made a safe journey along the road to Strasbourg and to the Imperial Palace.

My door is, and will always be, open for You. Whatever you need, if I can be of any help, I'll be happy to oblige.

May I bring you something to eat or to drink? You must be tired for the trip.

Then, he turned to a palace servant and said:

Stop staring at us, and go bring His Excellency's luggage inside.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Lazare d'Astarac   Tue Oct 24 2017, 21:43

Before Puzzler left to meet his counterpart he gave him a key so they could meet in the Hall of Otto (http://sring.actieforum.com/f100-kingdom-of-castile-and-leon-corona-de-castilla-y-leon)

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down
Puzzler

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Lazare d'Astarac   Tue Oct 24 2017, 23:53

Oh! I almost forgot it.

The Imperial Chancellor asked me to give you this copy of the key of those offices inside the Hall of Otto, there we can meet and talk about matters regarding both our countries.

If you'll ever need or want to report something, that's the place where we can discuss and deal with it.

Then, he showed the way to the office.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Lazare d'Astarac   Mon Nov 13 2017, 09:51

Lazare bowed lightly, with a smile.

After you, my lord.

[hrp] Sorry for the delay =/[/hrp]
Back to top Go down

Arrival of Lazare d'Astarac
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1