Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival Bill Wallace (Bootstrapbill)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bootstrapbill

PostSubject: Arrival Bill Wallace (Bootstrapbill)   Sun Oct 01 2017, 22:27

The weather was very typical for the time of year, winds and rain has nag him on his journy. For himself it was clear, he was no longer used to make such long rides on a horseback. When he reach the gate's of the mighty castle he looks more at a drowned cat, as a new futher Vice Admiral for the North territory. When he steps in the reception hall he can only hope he is able too find somebody who can help him too show him the way too his new work place.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Bill Wallace (Bootstrapbill)   Mon Oct 02 2017, 08:16

It was slowly getting darker, so when he was walking reading a paper in the hallways it was not a surprise he walked into someone. The fact that he eyes were tearing every second he was trying not to think of Parel did not help either. He had not slept in a few days.

Oh, so sorry. I must... I.. you see. Ah well.

Then he looked up and to his surprise he knew the face. However, since it was out of place he did not get it until a few flabbergasted moments.

Ah, .... Bill. What....?

Then some gears clicked in motion, Parel was pushed backward, Imperial decisions forward.

Right, Admiral Bill. Congratulations! The north got a bit more safe. When you get settled we may want to discuss the navel cooperations with the Baltic states. I am discussion these issues at a diplomatic level, maybe a practical vision is also useful.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down
Bootstrapbill

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Bill Wallace (Bootstrapbill)   Tue Oct 03 2017, 09:12

Afther a short time Antho and seems to willing too help him out, altrought he has hear the gossip news of the past away of his beloved wife Parrel.. Beside's Antho seems to hold on at his work...

Antho, first off all my compassion for your lost of your beloved one. Its good for even a man to take some time to mourn. Its ask time, strength and courage to give it a place of its own and look too tomorow..

Right, The Baltic's.. Well send me the papers or talk me true, and i will see what i'll can do.. Speaking over Diplomatic level...
He whait a second... How its going with the tertorial waters at the South of Holland connecting with Flandress?
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Bill Wallace (Bootstrapbill)   Wed Oct 04 2017, 09:12

Anthonis tried to smile, but a sad grin must have resulted instead. Losing Parel felt very hard.

Thank you for you kind words, I will travel soon to Rotterdam to take care of affairs. So when I return, maybe I will visit your office and we can discuss what I have discussed with Finland, Sweden and Poland, and other issues we can discuss, such as the waters south of Holland and our discussions with England as well. Maybe the hallway is not the most suitable place.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia my Love † ~ Pascual † ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Bill Wallace (Bootstrapbill)   

Back to top Go down

Arrival Bill Wallace (Bootstrapbill)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1