Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Moderation Secret Services

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
advokat

advokat

Moderation Secret Services Empty
PostSubject: Moderation Secret Services   Moderation Secret Services EmptyThu Sep 28 2017, 18:33

Good evening,
the Moderator of the Forum Secret Services has the problem that he can´t move in this forum. He can not clean this forum.
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Secret Services   Moderation Secret Services EmptyThu Sep 28 2017, 22:59

In fact, the group "Secret Service" only has access to that special section while the moderation is with "Holy Roman Emperor/Regent". If I give the moderation to "Secret Service", everyone in the group will be able to moderate. I could create a special modo group just for you to moderate but I would like to discuss it with the player of the Emperor first.
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Secret Services   Moderation Secret Services EmptyFri Sep 29 2017, 13:55

I spoke with the player of the Emperor and he agreed. I left also a message to the player of Raboude to inform him.
So I created a new group which can do the modo of the secret service section. I have given the modo of the group to the Emperor, so he can decide to assign the person of his choice there without going through us. I already put Advokat within the modo group, this way you can start to work.

Hope this solves the problem.
Back to top Go down
advokat

advokat

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Secret Services   Moderation Secret Services EmptyFri Sep 29 2017, 14:20

thank you very much!
I would like to move some parts of the Secret Service forum to an archive for the Secret Service.
I believe that such an archive for the Secret Service does not yet exist.
Who could create this?
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte

Jade de Sparte

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Secret Services   Moderation Secret Services EmptyFri Sep 29 2017, 17:49

You now have archives within Secret Services. Please let me know if you need something else.
Back to top Go down
advokat

advokat

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Secret Services   Moderation Secret Services EmptyFri Sep 29 2017, 18:55

You are an angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Secret Services   Moderation Secret Services Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderation Secret Services
Page 1 of 1