Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Letter for Anthonis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cath

PostSubject: Letter for Anthonis   Sun Jul 30 2017, 15:27

She enters the gate and she give a letter to the guy who is guarding it. Please make sure Anthonis de Ligne get's this and sent him my best. After those words she leave, back to her one and only love Aidi.

Quote :
    Anthonis,

Ik dien per direct mijn ontslag in als Ambassadeur van Albani√ę. Ik kan niet werken voor een instituut wat zo om gaat met mensen om zichzelf in onschuld te kunnen wikkelen. Ik heb de regent, wie waar van ik het nog hoog op had, geschreven maar helemaal niets op terug gehoord wat mij erg teleurstelt.
    Ik geef je dezelfde brief, misschien kan jij er nog iets mee aangezien jij ook in die raad zetelt.

Ik heb met plezier gewerkt in de ambassade en jij bent absoluut de reden waarom ik niet direct ook hier mijn ontslag heb ingediend. Laat deze omgeving niet je eerlijkheid aantasten. Je kan een gelofte afleggen, maar de belangrijkste gelofte is aan jezelf en niet aan een ander persoon of instituut.

Wie weet treffen we elkaar weer als ik terug ben in Holland.

C

Quote :
    Aan Freas Datum le 24 Juli 1465
    Onderwerp Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: ps
    Freas,

I just seen the announcement and i like to ask you where the proof is that i spread any rumor about the talk i had with the emperor. Cuzz now you are blaming me for something you cant even proof. For all i know the whole council seen that conversation that i had with the emperor.

Second of all im not the new wife of Aidi and the Emperor knows that very well! I shown him the marriagedate (profile).
    But im not a bad person and i will show it to you too. The proposal: /viewtopic.php?p=88902977#88902977 (look at the date)
    Our pictures from back then: https://prnt.sc/fyfcng https://prnt.sc/fyfdjq . Yes we said our vows again, but this doesn't concern you at all. So again a lie in an announcement! Great joh if i may say.

And the first letter i sent to you was a question on what you wanted an answer for, remember? The private letter i got from the emperor or the talk he and i had. And after that, you never asked me to answer the personal letter. so again a lie from the empire that i didn't wanted to clarify things.

And well lets face it, if i didn't resign you would have sent me away. And why does the empire needs a vice admiral if the admiral didn't even introduced himself to me?

I want this to be cleared cuzz this is a black spot on my good name. All based on lies from the empire.

C
Back to top Go down

Letter for Anthonis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1