Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of Alex_magnus_grehovic and Tettoschi Ambassadors SERBO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tettoschi de opitergium

PostSubject: Arrival of Alex_magnus_grehovic and Tettoschi Ambassadors SERBO   Sun Jul 02 2017, 10:09

Tettoschi and Arrival of Alex_magnus_grehovic entered the PALAZZO, awaiting the Chancellor
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Alex_magnus_grehovic and Tettoschi Ambassadors SERBO   Sun Jul 02 2017, 10:53

Anthonis heard of yet another arrival, this time from Serbia, and his Imperial ambassador was there already to great his counterpart.

Goodmorning your Excellency, we can go to the Blue Salon. I have everything ready there.

[url=The Blue Salon]http://sring.actieforum.com/t4580-meeting-with-serbian-delegation[/url]

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Baron of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~  Married to Parel Elysia ~ Father to Pascual ~

Last edited by Anthonis de Ligne on Sun Jul 02 2017, 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tettoschi de opitergium

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Alex_magnus_grehovic and Tettoschi Ambassadors SERBO   Sun Jul 02 2017, 13:54

I can not see the door, point to the blue room road, with a link to click
Or give me a map
You know that in these rooms you are lost
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Alex_magnus_grehovic and Tettoschi Ambassadors SERBO   Sun Jul 02 2017, 17:07

I corrected this, welcome!

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Baron of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~  Married to Parel Elysia ~ Father to Pascual ~
Back to top Go down

Arrival of Alex_magnus_grehovic and Tettoschi Ambassadors SERBO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1