Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
carcarodon

PostSubject: New arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice    Tue Jun 27 2017, 20:12

The Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice was back again to pay visit to the Chancellor also because of Venice's important affairs to discuss.

So, the old Venetian asked to the guards for an urgent meeting with the Chancellor
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: New arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice    Wed Jun 28 2017, 07:25

Anthonis was surprised by the knock on his door. Writing letters and reading reports was on his agenda today, and the day was closing to an end. A page informed him of a late arrival, but an important one, so he quickly went with the page to the reception hall.

There the Great Chamberlain of Venice was waiting for him. Quite a travel, so it must be important if a letter could not do. Anthonis bowed and gestured him to him offices.

Your Excellency, welcome back in Strassbourg. Please, let's sit down and tell me why this late and important visit?

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Baron of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~  Married to Parel Elysia ~ Father to Pascual ~
Back to top Go down
carcarodon

PostSubject: Re: New arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice    Fri Jun 30 2017, 19:57

Illustrious Chancellor, We need to discuss privately about an important matter for us, but not in public, so we ask for a private room to talk about the matter, my person and your alone, we fear to reveal facts and people.
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: New arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice    Fri Jun 30 2017, 20:03

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Baron of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~  Married to Parel Elysia ~ Father to Pascual ~
Back to top Go down

New arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1