Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vigfast

PostSubject: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sun Jun 11 2017, 20:30

Vigfast had wandered around for a long time in the big city with all the colossal buildings but had found the right place at last ... he hoped

Excuse me, but I would probably sign up here to be assigned an office or visit someone's office.

... Excuse me I represent the Kingdom of Sweden.
We have recently been assigned a new imperial ambassador who asked me to come here for various conversations ...

...Yes it's no hurry I'm so happy to wait ...

Vigfast started wandering around in the grand hall to adore various artistic works.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine23

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sun Jun 11 2017, 20:37

Seraphine Charlotte knew he had arrived the Representative for Sweden,first reception, he was excited, met him to receive him waiting until he noticed

Welcome and thanks
Back to top Go down
Vigfast

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sun Jun 11 2017, 20:55

Vigfast gets an eye on an outstanding "sculpture" at the edge of his field of vision and steers his steps in that direction...

Greetings my lady how good to see you in person.
I been far and wide but never in this lovely town before of some reason.
Thank you for arriving so quickly. There is a lot to see here but I guess it will be time for the later...
Back to top Go down
Seraphine23

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sun Jun 11 2017, 21:31

Seraphine smiles to Vigfast

Excellence
pleasure is mine because you are here
Back to top Go down
Vigfast

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sun Jun 11 2017, 23:15

Yes, it was a bit difficult to get here.
Letters that come to light after many between hands, and a long journey bitwise in completely uninhabited wilderness.
But at least I came. what now ?

A guided tour perhaps or do we have any urgent topics to address?
Back to top Go down
Seraphine23

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Mon Jun 12 2017, 08:48

I understand well, no urgency does not seem to me to wait for the Chancellor or the Vice chancellor however, in the meantime your office must be settled for now the keys are these: Kalmar Union The Hall Otto
She hands the keys
Back to top Go down
Vigfast

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Thu Jun 15 2017, 00:22

Yes, those old keys do not work.
V. smiling
Want to join me for a walk in the neighborhood so you can show everything important, and sights are located?
Back to top Go down
Seraphine23

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Thu Jun 15 2017, 10:39

Oh, I certainly enjoy it, waiting to show you around the magnificent gardens around here

She smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Seraphine23

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Fri Jun 16 2017, 09:38

Please, Can you try again to see if the key I gave you for Hall Otto Kendar Union works?

Again givesthe keys

Back to top Go down
Vigfast

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Fri Jun 16 2017, 21:59

NO im afraid not... ((Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.))... a bad key ?
Back to top Go down
Seraphine23

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sat Jun 17 2017, 08:32

I'm sorry Excellent But we'll have to wait while we can do that walk around the garden what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Vigfast

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sat Jun 17 2017, 20:42

Of Course my lady i love a stroll around the premises.

Vigfast offer her his arm as he bows slightly.

Please lead the way my lady
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sat Jun 17 2017, 22:17

Anthonis walks over with a box of keys, and after fishing for a few awkward moment finds one.

Your excellency, I hope and think that this is the key you need. Please try. And welcome!

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Baron of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~  Married to Parel Elysia ~ Father to Pascual ~
Back to top Go down
Vigfast

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sun Jun 18 2017, 17:29

Emperor's new key ... is no key .. Vigfast looks around a bit embarrassed. He has met Anthonis a few times over the years, and he has always seemed serious, almost too serious at times. Very uncertain if this is a joke he receives the invisible key.

Well thank you sir Is it Chansellor thise days ?

Now i just need to find the lock that goes with this thing so could you point oute the direction ?
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sun Jun 18 2017, 19:02

Anthonis looked at the Swede with a straight face.

I assume you both tried to enter the Hall of Otto the First and the rooms assigned therein for Swedish diplomats and delegates, we had some problems with the keys, and now I think the room is open for you and our Imperial ambassador.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Baron of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~  Married to Parel Elysia ~ Father to Pascual ~
Back to top Go down
Vigfast

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon   Sun Jun 18 2017, 20:16

Thank you sir it has been a plesure.

(( Problem is probobly i dont see any Hall of Otto but i found a back door / Link to the Kalmar Union / Sweden forum that works now so i can get there that way))
Back to top Go down

Arrival of Vigfast Valdemarsson Leijon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1