Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of Maria Costanza Della Gherardesca

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V.i.o.l.e.t

PostSubject: Arrival of Maria Costanza Della Gherardesca   Mon May 29 2017, 18:16

The Countess arrived in the offices of the Imperial Chancellery in one afternoon of end May.
Many memories passed for her mind, she had been so much time there and in so many dresses, it was everything new yet nothing was not changed.

- I am Maria Costanza Della Gherardesca, Real Chancellor of the Crown in Aragon, i'm here on invitation of the Imperial Chancellor -
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Maria Costanza Della Gherardesca   Mon May 29 2017, 20:53

A page fetched Anthonis from the Opal room, which was ready for the meeting, that one of the representatives of Aragon had arrived.

Anthonis bowed deep before the Chancellor of the Crown

Welcome, your excellency Maria Costanza Della Gherardesca, you were announced by my page, please let me introduce myself. Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia, Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire, here to greet you and guide you to our private meeting room to discuss matters at hand in all openness.

Anthonis gestured.

Please follow me to the Opal Room

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~  Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr, Imperial Lord of Kuilenburg, Sir of Den Myl ~ Married to Parel Elysia ~ Father of Pascual ~
Back to top Go down

Arrival of Maria Costanza Della Gherardesca
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1