Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the serene Republic of Venice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
carcarodon

PostSubject: Arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the serene Republic of Venice   Sun May 28 2017, 00:38

The old Chamberlain introduced himself to the imperial Chancellor.

Good evening Sir, I'm Jacopo Foscari called Carcarodon, Count of Oderzo, Knight of the Serene Republic, Great Chamberlain of the Serene Republic of Venice.

I bring news and requests from our Republic, in particular we have to ask to fill the naval black list of the Empire with names of dangerous pirates who wasted Venetian ships.

These are the name of pirates and pirates' ships:

I capitano e affiliati al gruppo dei "Selvaggi":

-Selvaggia per la Gengis Kan@
-Taddeo per la PØSEIDÕN
-Fernando per la PØtNiA©TherÕn
-POREC COMMANDER di proprietà di MK75 con Capitano LeopoldoII e Attiliatotila.
-Cronos Capitano Cronos cittadino Modenese
-Anonymous Capitano Glauco cittadino Fiorentino
-São Gabriel capitano Blackpanter cittadino britannico.
- Glenda
- Sigfrido
-Nemain
-Bigordi

than the Great Chamberlain waited for the reply...
Back to top Go down
Anthonis de Ligne

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the serene Republic of Venice   Sun May 28 2017, 00:51

Anthonis was woken from his early rest by a page about a late arrival. He quickly got dressed and hurried to his office where a man was awaiting for him.

Good evening to you sir, Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia, Imperial Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire at your service. How can I be of assistance?

After listening to the story, and in light of recent events and the sinking of the ship of the German fleet he took this news seriously.

My dear Count Jacopo Foscari, the news of another fleet of pirates in close proximity is troubling news indeed. I must discuss this with our Imperial Counsel and the Emperor, in the mean time do you request a more private room for discussion so we can discuss in more detail your request?

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~  Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr, Imperial Lord of Kuilenburg, Sir of Den Myl ~ Married to Parel Elysia ~ Father of Pascual ~
Back to top Go down
Fedele Ferrari

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the serene Republic of Venice   Mon May 29 2017, 22:05

Fedele received a message about the arrival of the Venetian Chancellor, so he left his office to go find His Excellency.
He found both the Chancellors at the Entrance Hall, so he quickly joined the discussion: "Good evening, Excellencies"
There was no need to introduce himself; they both knew him quite well.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the serene Republic of Venice   Tue May 30 2017, 06:06

Anthonis smiled when he was joined by his Excellency Fedele.

Your Excellency Jacopo, we thank you for this important information, and we ensure you we will add those ships that are not already on our blacklist, and some of them are already, will be added as soon as possible. We find the issue of pirates, as you may have understood from the events that shook the Empire a few days ago, an important matter.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~  Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr, Imperial Lord of Kuilenburg, Sir of Den Myl ~ Married to Parel Elysia ~ Father of Pascual ~
Back to top Go down
carcarodon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the serene Republic of Venice   Thu Jun 01 2017, 00:09

We thank you for paying attention about the matter and we ask, when it will be possible a copy of the Official Empire's Naval Black list.

So the Great Chamberlain came back home to the lagoon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the serene Republic of Venice   

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Great Chamberlain of the serene Republic of Venice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1