Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Imperial Council

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adala
Admin

PostSubject: Imperial Council   Mon Mar 12 2012, 10:06

Emperor:
    His Imperial Majesty "Raboude" Mondrianus de Ligne I.
Empress:
    Her Imperial Majesty Philippa Vittoria "Pippa" Borgia

Regent:
    Marina "Adala" Borgia

Imperial Council:

Chancellor:
        Flavien-Charles "Fenthick" Galanodel

Councilor for the Navy:
        "Florence_Xavier" du Finistère

Councilor for Religious Affairs:
        Edoardo Borromeo "Egal" Galli

Councilor for Heraldic Affairs:
        "Erine" von Riddermark de Sparte

Councilor for the Imperial Armies:
        Aislinn Isabeau "Stormhawk" Upezzinghi

Councilor for juridical Affairs:
        "Beara" von Thanatos

Councilor for Internal Affairs:
        Raniero "Quarion" Borgia

Councilor for Economy:
        "Anakonda" Fugger

Imperial Envoy for the County of Holland:
        Robin "Koalabeertje" Meertens

Imperial Emissaries for the Duchy of Celje:
        Petrus "Antonius" de Ligne
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Council   Mon Jan 14 2013, 18:54

Empress: Her Imperial Majesty Marina "Adala" Borgia

Regent: Flavien-Charles "Fenthick", Galanodel

Imperial Council:

Chancellor: Flavien-Charles "Fenthick", Galanodel
    Councilor for Economy: "Anakonda" Fugger
    Councilor for Heraldic Affairs: “Ghami” von Harlau
    Councilor for Internal Affairs: Markus GianMaria Casanova, called “Skioppo”
    Councilor for the Imperial Armies: Aislinn Isabeau "Stormhawk" Upezzinghi replaced by Giada Ranian Dei Cristallo on July 4th
    Councilor for Juridical Affairs: "Beara" von Thanatos
    Councilor for the Navy: "Florence_Xavier" du Finistère
    Councilor for Religious Affairs: Edoardo Borromeo "Egal" Galli
    Ombudswoman: Philippa Vittoria de Ligne, called “Pippa”
    President of the Imperial Diet: Robin “Koalabeertje” Meertens replaced by "Lisergica" De Luna De Curtis on July 22th
    Secretary to the Empress: Comyr of Wettin on September 1460
    Spokesperson: “Jade_de_sparte”

Representant of Holland: “Findecano” Saralonde Tailleur
    Representant of Celje: “Reco1”
    Representant of the Italian Provinces: Riccardo d'Altavilla di Salerno, called “Anubi71”
    Representant of the Kingdom of Germany: “Jussi” von Araja replaced by Kyrostasis I. of Rothenfels on September 30th
    Representant of Lotharingie: “Imladris” Van Ansell replaced by “Nerval” de Vandimion on September 18th

(last update by Jade on September 30th)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Council   Mon Jan 14 2013, 18:55

Quote :

Emperor: His Imperial Majesty Flavien Charles, "Fenthick" I., Galanodel

Regent: “Jade.de.sparte” d'Avila

Imperial Council:

Imperial Chancellor: “Jade.de.sparte” d'Avila
    Councilor for Economy: Robin “Koalabeertje” Meertens (replaces "Anakonda" Fugger since February 10th 1461)
    Imperial Chamberlain: "Anakonda" Fugger
    Imperial King of Arms, Councilor for Heraldic Affairs: “Ghami” von Harlau
    Imperial Marshall, Councilor for the Imperial Armies: Giada "Ranian" Dei Cristallo
    Imperial Councilor for Juridical Affairs: "Beara" von Thanatos
    Imperial Admiral, Councilor for the Navy: Roxanne "Ro" Altemps, (replaces "Florence_Xavier" du Finistère since February 9th 1461)
    Imperial Councilor for Religious Affairs: Edoardo Borromeo "Egal" Galli
    Imperial Spokesperson & Personal Secretary of the Emperor: “Comyr” of Wettin

President of the Imperial Diet: "Lisergica" De Luna De Curtis
    Dowager Empress and full right Councilor : Philippa "Pippa" Vittoria Borgia de Ligne

Representant of Holland: "Mattheuss" Alexander Tailleur Connor, (replaces Christiaan Blub van den Kasteele "Chris_von_Antwerp" since January 27th 1461)
    Representant of Celje: "Antigonica", (replaces “Reco1” since February 14th 1461)
    Representant of the Italian Provinces: Vytautas Alamanno "Dievas" Sigurdsson de' Medici, (replaces Markus GianMaria Casanova, called “Skioppo” since January 23rd 1461)
    Representant of the Kingdom of Germany: "Kyrostasis" I. of Wanyan
    Representant of Lotharingie: "Hadrien_marcus" de Sparte, (replaces “Nerval” de Vandimion since January 28th 1461)

(last update by Comyr on February 24th 1461)

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Council   Sun Apr 07 2013, 22:46

Emperor: His Imperial Majesty "Ludwig_von_Frayner"

Regent: “Comyr” of Wettin

Imperial Council:

Imperial Spokesperson: "Eriti" Velia Malipiero Giustiniani Longo Vasa
    Imperial Chancellor: “Salome_" von Löwenstern
    Imperial Chamberlain: "Liz_von_Frayner"
    Imperial Vice-Chamberlain: "Arezus" Crni Oblak
    Imperial King of Arms: “Ghami” von Harlau
    Imperial Vice-King of Arms: Bianca Maria di Giovanni Borromeo di Carrara (“Ladyranocchia”)
    Imperial Marshall: Giada "Ranian" Dei Cristallo
    Imperial Judical Minister: Lawrence Maxime Pignatelli ("Invisible")
    Imperial Admiral: Giobatta Picedi Benettini ("Catanese")
    Imperial Secretary: “Comyr” of Wettin

President of the Imperial Diet: "Elein" Violante II Carroz Di Savorgnan
    Personal Advisor : Philippa "Pippa" Vittoria Borgia de Ligne

King of Germany: "Kyrostasis" I. of Wanyan
    Chancellor of the German Kingdom: "Hugbald" von Rosenfeldt
    King of Lotharingie: "Hadrien_marcus" de Sparte (until 25th June 1461)
    Regent of the Kingdom of Lotharingie: Sir "Mo_Gwai"
    Count of Holland: "Niekhzm" Vencedor
    Representant of Imperial Italy: Beatrice Giulia "Baggy206" Borromeo
    Representant of Celje: "Antigonica" Veronica de Cillia

Grand Master of the Imperial Household: Simone II de’ Medici ("Simoxix")

(last update by Eriti on Friday the 20th of September 1461)
Back to top Go down
Jade de Sparte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Council   Tue Sep 30 2014, 04:47

Emperor: His Imperial Majesty „Comyr“ von Wettin

Regent: “Jade.de.Sparte”

Imperial Council:

Imperial Spokesperson: "Eriti" Velia Malipiero Giustiniani Longo Vasa
    Imperial Chancellor: Francesca Sofia "Nabila" Carroz di Savorgnan
    Imperial Vice-Chancellor: -
    Imperial Chamberlain: "Patroni" von Wettin
    Imperial Kings of Arms: “Findecano“ de Brancion
    Imperial Vice-King of Arms: -
    Imperial Marshall: -
    Imperial Vice-Marshall: -
    Imperial Judical Minister: Lawrence Maxime Pignatelli ("Invisible")
    Imperial Admiral: "Tiax"
    Imperial Secretary: “Johanna“ de Brancion

President of the Imperial Diet: "Inrahil" of Wettin

King of Germany: "Hugbald I. von Rosenfeldt
    Chancellor of the German Kingdom: "Advokat“ van Steengracht
    King of Lotharingie: Leif_von_dumb
    Count of Holland: "Niekhzm" Vencedor
    Representant of Imperial Italy: -

Grand Master of the Imperial Household: -

(last update by Johanna at the 27nd June 1462)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Council   Tue Sep 30 2014, 04:48

Quote :

Empress: Her Imperial Majesty Jade de Sparte

Regent: "Findecano" de Brancion

Imperial Council:

Imperial Admiral: Simone Leandro Gabriele di Montefeltro "Lucynfer" replaced "Tiax" von Wallenfels on November 3rd
    Imperial Chamberlain: "Kthar_von_ktharrak" von Salem
    Imperial Chancellor: "Elias." Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy
    Imperial Councilor for Juridical Affairs: Leonardo Manfredi De Chenot Della Torre Borgia ("Leonardo.de.chenot") replaced Lawrence Maxime Pignatelli ("Invisible") on September 25th
    Imperial Councilor for Religious Affairs: Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau ("Yut")
    Imperial King of Arms: "Findecano" de Brancion
    Imperial Marshall: "Konstantin"
    Imperial Secretary: Miriam Serena di Montefeltro ("Misery")
    Imperial Spokesperson: "Quirianus" von Trzebrzeszczyn
    President of the Imperial Diet: "Lisergica" de Luna de Curtis replaced "Eriti" Velia Malipiero Giustiniani Longo Vasa on December 3rd, 1462
    Imperial Minister of the Internal Affairs: "Eriti" Velia Malipiero Giustiniani Longo Vasa

Representant of Holland: "Morrigan" de Pirou
    Representant of the Italian Provinces: Andrea Gritti
    Queen of the Kingdom of Germany: "Rabi_de_granezia"
    Representant of Lotharingie: vacant

Imperial Deputy Advisor:
    Imperial Vice-Admiral: "Princesssewen" d'Amencey
    Imperial Vice-Chancellor: "Xbeta" von Abenberg
    Imperial Vice-Councilor for Juridical Affairs: "Hadrien.Marcus" de Sparte and "PhenomTaker" von Wanyan"
    Imperial Vice-Marshal: "Warsling" of Rechstein

Imperial Services:
    Grand Master of Imperial Household: vacant
    Head Translator: "Sarah_elisabeth" de Monmouth
    Imperial Order of Medicine: Matteo Visconti ("Matthius")

(last update by Jade on March 13th)

Code:
[quote][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]

[size=18][b]Empress:[/b] [i]Her Imperial Majesty Jade de Sparte[/i][/size]

[b]Regent: [/b][i]"Findecano" de Brancion[/i]

[size=18][u]Imperial Council:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Imperial Admiral[/b]: [i]Simone Leandro Gabriele di Montefeltro "Lucynfer"[/i] [size=9] replaced [i]"Tiax" von Wallenfels[/i] on November 3rd[/size]
[b]Imperial Chamberlain[/b]: [i]"Kthar_von_ktharrak" von Salem[/i]
[b]Imperial Chancellor[/b]: [i]"Elias." Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy[/i]
[b]Imperial Councilor for Juridical Affairs[/b]: [i]Leonardo Manfredi De Chenot Della Torre Borgia[/i] ("Leonardo.de.chenot") [size=9] replaced [i]Lawrence Maxime Pignatelli ("Invisible") [/i] on September 25th[/size]
[b]Imperial Councilor for Religious Affairs[/b]: [i]Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau ("Yut") [/i]
[b]Imperial King of Arms[/b]: [i]"Findecano" de Brancion[/i]
[b]Imperial Marshall[/b]: "Konstantin"
[b]Imperial Secretary[/b]: [i]Miriam Serena di Montefeltro ("Misery") [/i]
[b]Imperial Spokesperson[/b]: [i]"Quirianus" von Trzebrzeszczyn[/i]
[b]President of the Imperial Diet[/b]: "Lisergica" de Luna de Curtis [size=9]replaced [i]"Eriti" Velia Malipiero Giustiniani Longo Vasa [/i] on December 3rd, 1462[/size]
[b]Imperial Minister of the Internal Affairs[/b]: [i]"Eriti" Velia Malipiero Giustiniani Longo Vasa[/i]

[b]Representant of Holland: [/b] [i]"Morrigan" de Pirou[/i]
[b]Representant of Celje: [/b] [i]"Antigonica" Veronica de Cillia[/i]
[b]Representant of the Italian Provinces: [/b] [i]Andrea Gritti[/i]
[b]Queen of the Kingdom of Germany: [/b] [i]"Rabi_de_granezia"[/i]
[b]Representant of Lotharingie: [/b] [i]vacant[/i][/list]

[size=18][u]Imperial Deputy Advisor:[/u][/size]
[list][b]Imperial Vice-Admiral[/b]: [i]"Princesssewen" d'Amencey[/i]
[b]Imperial Vice-Chancellor[/b]: [i]"Xbeta" von Abenberg[/i]
[b]Imperial Vice-Councilor for Juridical Affairs[/b]: [i]"Hadrien.Marcus" de Sparte and "PhenomTaker" von Wanyan" [/i]
[b]Imperial Vice-Marshal[/b]: [i]"Warsling" of Rechstein[/i][/list]

[size=18][u]Imperial Services:[/u][/size]
[list][b]Grand Master of Imperial Household[/b]: [i]vacant[/i]
[b]Head Translator[/b]: [i]"Sarah_elisabeth" de Monmouth[/i]
[b]Imperial Order of Medicine[/b]: [i]Matteo Visconti ("Matthius")[/i][/list][/quote]

[i][size=9](last update by Jade on March 13th)[/size][/i]

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Council   Tue May 12 2015, 00:16

Quote :
[rp]

Emperor: His Imperial Majesty Hadrien Marcus de Sparte [IG : Hadrien.Marcus]
Empress consort: Her Imperial Majesty Oane de Sparte [IG : Oane]

Regent: His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion. [IG : Findecano]
Rex Romanorum :
Archchancellor of the Holy Empire: Her Highness Rabi de Granezia von Salem. [IG : Rabi_de_granezia]

Imperial Council:

Civil affairs:

Imperial Councillor for Religious Affairs: His Eminence cardinal Fenice. [IG ; Fenice]
    Imperial King of Arms: His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion. [IG : Findecano]
    Imperial Councillor for Juridical Affairs: High Well Born PhenomTaker von Wanyan. [IG : PhenomTaker ]
    Imperial Chamberlain: High Born Kthar von Ktharrak von Salem. [IG : Kthar_von_Ktharrak]
    President of the Imperial Diet: His Wonderful Eminence Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau. [Yut]
    Imperial Chancellor: His Serene Highness Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy . [Elias.]
    Imperial Spokesperson: His Greatness Konsar von Neuweier. [IG : Konsar]
    Imperial Secretary: His Imperial Highness Thomas de sparte. [IG : Thomas.de.sparte]
    Councillor for the Holy Empire: Alberto Decimo Bentivoglio. [IG : Pusu92]
    Imperial Minister of Arts, Culture and Technologies: Lady Gabrielle Kerangal. [IG : Gabrielle_]

Military affairs:

Imperial Marshall: His Illustrious Highness Konstantin the Russian. [IG : Konstantin]
    Imperial Admiral: His Highness Soltharon von Malac's Cross. [IG : Soltharon]
    Imperial Provost: His Princely Grace Advokat van Steengracht. [IG : Advokat]

Province and Kingdom:

Representative of Holland: Count of Holland.
    Representative of Celje: Count of Celje.
    Representative of the Italian Provinces: Monseigneur Andrea Gritti. [IG : Andreagritti]
    King of the Kingdom of Germany: His Royal Majesty Nordhammer von Thraunstein. [IG : Nordhammer]
    Representative of the French Provinces: His grasce Pierre Von Kolspinne. [IG : Pierre_von_kolspinne]

Imperial Deputy Advisor:

Imperial Vice-Admiral: Monseigneur Princesssewen d'Amencey. [IG : Princesssewen]
    Imperial Vice-Chancellor: High Well Born Ruggero Cesare von Frundsberg. [IG : Caesar94]
    Imperial Vice-Councilor for Juridical Affairs: Monseigneur Samuele Borgia. [IG : Samuele]
    Imperial Vice-Marshal: Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia. [IG : Stormhawk]
    Imperial Marshal of Arms: Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte. [IG : sarah_elisabeth]
    Imperial Vice-Prevot: Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte. [IG : sarah_elisabeth]

Imperial Services:

Grand Master of Imperial Household:Baroness Isabella Artemisia Clementi [IG : Yosobel]
    Head Translator: His Greatness Konsar von Neuweier. [IG : Konsar]
    Ombudsman for the imperials institutions: Her grasce Melisende Von Kolspinne. [IG : Melisende.]
    Imperial Order of Medicine: His Serene Highness Matteo Visconti. [IG : Matthius]
    Rector of the University of Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae: His Serene Highness Leonardo Manfredi De Chenot. [IG : Leonardo.de.chenot]
    Rector of the Academy of Arts: Sire Emanuele Federico Corleone. [IG : Emanuele_Corleone‏]
    General of Aquilae Imperator: Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia. [IG : Stormhawk]
    Imperial Sergeant of arms: Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia. [IG : Stormhawk]
    Imperial Court clerk: Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte. [IG : sarah_elisabeth]

(last update by Hadrien Marcus on August 06 1463)[/rp]

Code:
[quote][rp][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]

[size=18][b]Emperor:[/b] [i]His Imperial Majesty Hadrien Marcus de Sparte[/i][/size] [size=9][IG : Hadrien.Marcus] [/size]
[size=18][b]Empress consort:[/b] [i]Her Imperial Majesty Oane de Sparte[/i][/size]  [size=9][IG : Oane][/size]

[b]Regent: [/b][i]His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion. [/i] [size=9][IG : Findecano] [/size]
[b]Rex Romanorum : [/b]
[b]Archchancellor of the Holy Empire: [/b][i]Her Highness Rabi de Granezia von Salem. [/i] [size=9][IG : Rabi_de_granezia]  [/size]

[size=16][u]Civil affairs:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Imperial Councillor for Religious Affairs:[/b][i] His Eminence cardinal Fenice.[/i] [size=9] [IG ; Fenice]  [/size]
[b]Imperial King of Arms:[/b][i] His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Findecano]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Councillor for Juridical Affairs:[/b][i] High Well Born PhenomTaker von Wanyan.[/i] [size=9][IG : PhenomTaker ]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Chamberlain:[/b][i] High Born Kthar von Ktharrak von Salem.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Kthar_von_Ktharrak]  [/size]
[b]President of the Imperial Diet:[/b][i] His Wonderful Eminence Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau.[/i] [size=9] [Yut]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Chancellor:[/b][i] His Serene Highness Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy .[/i] [size=9][Elias.]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Spokesperson:[/b][i] His Greatness Konsar von Neuweier.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Konsar]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Secretary:[/b][i] His Imperial Highness Thomas de sparte.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Thomas.de.sparte]  [/size]
[b]Councillor for the Holy Empire:[/b][i] Alberto Decimo Bentivoglio.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Pusu92] [/size]
[b]Imperial Minister of Arts, Culture and Technologies:[/b][i] Lady Gabrielle Kerangal. [/i] [size=9][IG : Gabrielle_]  [/size][/list]

[size=16][u]Military affairs:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Imperial Marshall:[/b][i] His Illustrious Highness Konstantin the Russian.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Konstantin] [/size]
[b]Imperial Admiral:[/b][i] His Highness Soltharon von Malac's Cross.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Soltharon] [/size]
[b]Imperial Provost:[/b][i] His Princely Grace Advokat van Steengracht.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Advokat] [/size][/list]

[size=16][u]Province and Kingdom:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Representative of Holland:[/b][i] Count of Holland. [/i]
[b]Representative of Celje:[/b][i] Count of Celje. [/i]
[b]Representative of the Italian Provinces:[/b][i] Monseigneur Andrea Gritti.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Andreagritti] [/size]
[b]King of the Kingdom of Germany:[/b][i] His Royal Majesty Nordhammer von Thraunstein.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Nordhammer] [/size]
[b]Representative of the French Provinces:[/b][i] His grasce Pierre Von Kolspinne.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Pierre_von_kolspinne] [/size][/list]

[size=16][u]Imperial Deputy Advisor:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Imperial Vice-Admiral:[/b][i] Monseigneur Princesssewen d'Amencey.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Princesssewen] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Chancellor:[/b][i] High Well Born Ruggero Cesare von Frundsberg.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Caesar94] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Councilor for Juridical Affairs:[/b][i] Monseigneur Samuele Borgia.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Samuele] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Marshal:[/b][i] Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Stormhawk] [/size]
[b]Imperial Marshal of Arms:[/b][i] Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte.[/i] [size=9] [IG : sarah_elisabeth] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Prevot:[/b][i] Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte.[/i] [size=9] [IG : sarah_elisabeth] [/size][/list]

[size=16][u]Imperial Services:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Grand Master of Imperial Household:[/b][i]Baroness Isabella Artemisia Clementi[/i] [size=9] [IG : Yosobel] [/size]
[b]Head Translator:[/b][i] His Greatness Konsar von Neuweier.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Konsar]  [/size]
[b]Ombudsman for the imperials institutions:[/b][i] Her grasce Melisende Von Kolspinne.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Melisende.]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Order of Medicine:[/b][i] His Serene Highness Matteo Visconti.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Matthius]  [/size]
[b]Rector of the University of Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae:[/b][i] His Serene Highness Leonardo Manfredi De Chenot.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Leonardo.de.chenot]  [/size]
[b]Rector of the Academy of Arts:[/b][i] Sire Emanuele Federico Corleone.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Emanuele_Corleone‏]  [/size]
[b]General of Aquilae Imperator:[/b][i] Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Stormhawk] [/size]
[b]Imperial Sergeant of arms:[/b][i] Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Stormhawk] [/size]
[b]Imperial Court clerk:[/b][i] Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte.[/i] [size=9] [IG : sarah_elisabeth] [/size][/list]

[i][size=9](last update by Hadrien Marcus on August 06 1463)[/size][/i][/rp][/quote]
Back to top Go down
Thomas.de.sparte

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Council   Tue Sep 29 2015, 08:02

Quote :
[rp]

Emperor: His Imperial Majesty Hadrien Marcus de Sparte [IG : Hadrien.Marcus]
Empress consort: Her Imperial Majesty Oane de Sparte [IG : Oane]

Regent: His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion. [IG : Findecano]
Heir : His Eminence Raniero Borgia [IG : Quarion]
Archchancellor of the Holy Empire: His Imperial Highness Thomas de sparte. [IG : Thomas.de.sparte]

Imperial Council:

Civil affairs:

Imperial Councillor for Religious Affairs: His Eminence cardinal Fenice. [IG ; Fenice]
    Imperial King of Arms: His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion. [IG : Findecano]
    Imperial Councillor for Juridical Affairs: High Well Born PhenomTaker von Wanyan. [IG : PhenomTaker ]
    Imperial Chamberlain: High Born Kthar von Ktharrak von Salem. [IG : Kthar_von_Ktharrak]
    President of the Imperial Diet: His Wonderful Eminence Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau. [Yut]
    Imperial Chancellor In Interim: Her Ducal Highness Aliénor Catherine Hypatie de Cetzes. [Alienor.catherine]
    Imperial Spokesperson: His Greatness Konsar von Neuweier. [IG : Konsar]
    Imperial Secretary: Her Ducal Highness Aliénor Catherine Hypatie de Cetzes. [Alienor.catherine]
    Councillor for the Holy Empire: His Serene Highness Wajakla von Karolingen. [IG : wajakla]
    Imperial Minister of Arts, Culture and Technologies: Lady Gabrielle Kerangal. [IG : Gabrielle_]

Military affairs:

Imperial Marshall: His Illustrious Highness Konstantin the Russian. [IG : Konstantin]
    Imperial Admiral: His Highness Soltharon von Malac's Cross. [IG : Soltharon]
    Imperial Provost: His Princely Grace Advokat van Steengracht. [IG : Advokat]

Province and Kingdom:

Representative of Holland: Count of Holland.
    Representative of Celje: Count of Celje.
    Representative of the Italian Provinces: Monseigneur Andrea Gritti. [IG : Andreagritti]
    Representative of the Kingdom of Germany:Her Highness Rabi de Granezia von Salem. [IG : Rabi_de_granezia]
    Representative of the French Provinces: His grasce Pierre Von Kolspinne. [IG : Pierre_von_kolspinne]

Imperial Deputy Advisor:

Imperial Vice-Admiral: Monseigneur Princesssewen d'Amencey. [IG : Princesssewen]
    Imperial Vice-Chancellor: High Well Born Ruggero Cesare von Frundsberg. [IG : Caesar94]
    Imperial Vice-Councilor for Juridical Affairs: Monseigneur Samuele Borgia. [IG : Samuele]
    Imperial Vice-Marshal: Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia. [IG : Stormhawk]
    Imperial Marshal of Arms: Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte. [IG : sarah_elisabeth]
    Imperial Vice-Prevot: Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte. [IG : sarah_elisabeth]

Imperial Services:

Grand Master of Imperial Household:Baroness Isabella Artemisia Clementi [IG : Yosobel]
    Head Translator: His Greatness Konsar von Neuweier. [IG : Konsar]
    Ombudsman for the imperials institutions: Her grasce Melisende Von Kolspinne. [IG : Melisende.]
    Imperial Order of Medicine: His Serene Highness Matteo Visconti. [IG : Matthius]
    Rector of the University of Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae: His Serene Highness Leonardo Manfredi De Chenot. [IG : Leonardo.de.chenot]
    Rector of the Academy of Arts: Sire Emanuele Federico Corleone. [IG : Emanuele_Corleone‏]
    General of Aquilae Imperator: Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia. [IG : Stormhawk]
    Imperial Sergeant of arms: Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia. [IG : Stormhawk]
    Imperial Court clerk: Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte. [IG : sarah_elisabeth]

(last update by Hadrien Marcus on September 28 1463)[/rp]

Code:
[quote][rp][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]

[size=18][b]Emperor:[/b] [i]His Imperial Majesty Hadrien Marcus de Sparte[/i][/size] [size=9][IG : Hadrien.Marcus] [/size]
[size=18][b]Empress consort:[/b] [i]Her Imperial Majesty Oane de Sparte[/i][/size]  [size=9][IG : Oane][/size]

[b]Regent: [/b][i]His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion. [/i] [size=9][IG : Findecano] [/size]
[b]Heir :[/b] [i]His Eminence Raniero Borgia [size=9][IG : Quarion]  [/i][/size]
[b]Archchancellor of the Holy Empire: [/b] [i] His Imperial Highness Thomas de sparte.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Thomas.de.sparte]  [/size]

[size=16][u]Civil affairs:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Imperial Councillor for Religious Affairs:[/b][i] His Eminence cardinal Fenice.[/i] [size=9] [IG ; Fenice]  [/size]
[b]Imperial King of Arms:[/b][i] His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Findecano]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Councillor for Juridical Affairs:[/b][i] High Well Born PhenomTaker von Wanyan.[/i] [size=9][IG : PhenomTaker ]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Chamberlain:[/b][i] High Born Kthar von Ktharrak von Salem.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Kthar_von_Ktharrak]  [/size]
[b]President of the Imperial Diet:[/b][i] His Wonderful Eminence Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau.[/i] [size=9] [Yut]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Chancellor In Interim:[/b][i] Her Ducal Highness Aliénor Catherine Hypatie de Cetzes.[/i] [size=9][Alienor.catherine]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Spokesperson:[/b][i] His Greatness Konsar von Neuweier.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Konsar]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Secretary:[/b] [i] Her Ducal Highness Aliénor Catherine Hypatie de Cetzes.[/i] [size=9][Alienor.catherine]  [/size]
[b]Councillor for the Holy Empire:[/b][i] His Serene Highness Wajakla von Karolingen.[/i] [size=9] [IG : wajakla] [/size]
[b]Imperial Minister of Arts, Culture and Technologies:[/b][i] Lady Gabrielle Kerangal. [/i] [size=9][IG : Gabrielle_]  [/size][/list]

[size=16][u]Military affairs:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Imperial Marshall:[/b][i] His Illustrious Highness Konstantin the Russian.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Konstantin] [/size]
[b]Imperial Admiral:[/b][i] His Highness Soltharon von Malac's Cross.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Soltharon] [/size]
[b]Imperial Provost:[/b][i] His Princely Grace Advokat van Steengracht.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Advokat] [/size][/list]

[size=16][u]Province and Kingdom:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Representative of Holland:[/b][i] Count of Holland. [/i]
[b]Representative of Celje:[/b][i] Count of Celje. [/i]
[b]Representative of the Italian Provinces:[/b][i] Monseigneur Andrea Gritti.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Andreagritti] [/size]
[b]Representative of the Kingdom of Germany:[/b][i]Her Highness Rabi de Granezia von Salem. [/i] [size=9][IG : Rabi_de_granezia]  [/size]
[b]Representative of the French Provinces:[/b][i] His grasce Pierre Von Kolspinne.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Pierre_von_kolspinne] [/size][/list]

[size=16][u]Imperial Deputy Advisor:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Imperial Vice-Admiral:[/b][i] Monseigneur Princesssewen d'Amencey.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Princesssewen] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Chancellor:[/b][i] High Well Born Ruggero Cesare von Frundsberg.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Caesar94] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Councilor for Juridical Affairs:[/b][i] Monseigneur Samuele Borgia.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Samuele] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Marshal:[/b][i] Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Stormhawk] [/size]
[b]Imperial Marshal of Arms:[/b][i] Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte.[/i] [size=9] [IG : sarah_elisabeth] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Prevot:[/b][i] Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte.[/i] [size=9] [IG : sarah_elisabeth] [/size][/list]

[size=16][u]Imperial Services:[/u][/size]

[list][b]Grand Master of Imperial Household:[/b][i]Baroness Isabella Artemisia Clementi[/i] [size=9] [IG : Yosobel] [/size]
[b]Head Translator:[/b][i] His Greatness Konsar von Neuweier.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Konsar]  [/size]
[b]Ombudsman for the imperials institutions:[/b][i] Her grasce Melisende Von Kolspinne.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Melisende.]  [/size]
[b]Imperial Order of Medicine:[/b][i] His Serene Highness Matteo Visconti.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Matthius]  [/size]
[b]Rector of the University of Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae:[/b][i] His Serene Highness Leonardo Manfredi De Chenot.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Leonardo.de.chenot]  [/size]
[b]Rector of the Academy of Arts:[/b][i] Sire Emanuele Federico Corleone.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Emanuele_Corleone‏]  [/size]
[b]General of Aquilae Imperator:[/b][i] Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia.[/i] [size=9] [IG : Stormhawk] [/size]
[b]Imperial Sergeant of arms:[/b][i] Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia.[/i] [size=9]  [IG : Stormhawk] [/size]
[b]Imperial Court clerk:[/b][i] Her Illustrious Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe Sparte.[/i] [size=9] [IG : sarah_elisabeth] [/size][/list]

[i][size=9](last update by Hadrien Marcus on September 28 1463)[/size][/i][/rp][/quote]
Back to top Go down
Alienor Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Council   Sat Jan 02 2016, 15:22

Quote :

Emperor: His Imperial Majesty Alberto Decimo Bentivoglio [IG: Pusu92]
Empress consort: Her Imperial Majesty Sara Ferramosca [IG: Sara8383]
Regent: Her Imperial Highness Aliénor Caterina de Chenot de Cetzes [IG: Alienor.catherine]

Imperial Council

Civil Affairs
    Imperial Minister for Internal Affairs: High Well Born Markus GianMaria Casanova [IG: Skioppo]
    Imperial Chamberlain: His Serene Ducal Highness Kthar von Ktharrak von Salem [IG: Kthar_von_Ktharrak]
    Imperial Chancellor: Her Imperial Highness Aliénor Catherine de Cetzes de Chenot [IG: Alienor.catherine]
    Imperial Councilor for Juridical Affairs: vacant [IG: vacant]
    Imperial Councilor for Religious Affairs: Her Eminence Fenice [IG: Fenice]
    Imperial King of Arms: Her Serene Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe [IG: Sarah_Elisabeth]
    Imperial Secretary: His Excellency Monsignor Giovanni Borgia Augusto Ruiz de la Prada [IG: Augusto.]
    Imperial Spokesperson: His High Well Born Freas von Araja [IG: Freas]
    President of the Imperial Diet: His Eminence Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau [IG: Yut]
    Councilor: Baroness Honey Letizia Valmarana in Brancacci [IG: Mylah]
    Councilor: Lord Pascual Raboude Asmaël de Ligne dela Mendoza [IG: Pascual]

Military Affairs
    Imperial Marshall and General of Aquilae Imperatore: Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia [IG: Stormhawk]
    Imperial Admiral: Edoardo Cesare Ludovisi [IG: Dodos]
    Imperial Provost: His Princely Grace Advokat van Steengracht [IG: Advokat]

Provinces and Kingdom
    Representative of Holland: To be discussed
    Representative of Celje: To be discussed
    Representative of the Italian Provinces: Paolo Cesare Amerigo della Carmagnola [IG: Sir.Paolocesare]
    Representative of the Kingdom of Germany: Her Royal Majesty Rabi de Granezia von Salem [IG: Rabi_de_granezia]
    Representative of the French Provinces: His Serene Highness Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy [IG: Elias.]

Other Imperial Offices

Imperial Deputy Advisor
    King of Arms Emeritus: His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion [IG: Findecano]
    Imperial Marshal of Arms: High Born Badak de Isthar van Mesmerenberg [IG: Badak]
    Imperial Vice-Admiral: High Born Princesssewen d'Amencey [IG: Princesssewen]
    Imperial Vice-Admiral: Leonardo Brando Centurioni [IG: Leobrando]
    Imperial Vice-Chancellor: High Well Born Ruggero Cesare von Frundsberg [IG: Caesar94]
    Imperial Vice-Chancellor: His High Born Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia [IG: Anthonis]
    Imperial Vice-Chancellor: Tancredis di Biancamano Warlords de' Medici [IG: Tancredis]
    Imperial Vice-Councilor for Juridical Affairs: Monseigneur Samuele Borgia [IG: Samuele]
    Imperial Vice-Marshall: His Illustrious Highness Riccardo d'Altavilla di Salerno [IG: Anubi71]
    Imperial Vice-Prevot: vacant [IG: vacant]

Imperial Services:
    Head Translator: Gabriele I Samuele Lucas Asburgo d'Argovia Aldobrandeschi [IG: Samuele82]
    Imperial Court clerk: vacant [IG: vacant]
    Rector of the Imperial University: His Serene Highness Leonardo Manfredi de Chenot [IG: Leonardo.de.chenot]
    Grand Master of the Imperial Household: Baroness Isabella Artemisia Clementi [IG: Yosobel]
      Intendant of the Imperial Apartments: vacant [IG: vacant]
      Imperial Cupbearer: Christiaan Blub van den Kasteele [IG: Chris_von_Antwerp]
      Imperial Squire: Bosio I "KleeOtr" Sforza [IG: KleeOtr]
      Imperial Chaplain: vacant [IG: vacant]
      Grand Master of the Imperial Order of Physicians:His Serene Highness Matteo Visconti [IG: Matthius]

Grand Master of Arts and Culture: Her Serene Highness Gabrielle Kerangal [IG: Gabrielle_]
      Grand Master of the Imperial Haute Couture: Elizabelle d'Irissarri [IG: Elizabelle]
      Imperial Patron of Arts: Margherita Aurora Di Luna Merisi [IG: Margot.]
      Rector of the Academy of Arts:Sire Emanuele Federico Corleone [IG: Emanuele_Corleone‏]
      Gentile Organiser of Games: vacant [IG: vacant]
      Grand Master of Traditions: vacant [IG: vacant]

(last update by Aliénor on December 31st 1463)

Code:
[quote][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]

[size=18][b]Emperor:[/b] [i]His Imperial Majesty Alberto Decimo Bentivoglio [/i][/size] [size=9][IG: Pusu92] [/size]
[b]Empress consort:[/b] [i]Her Imperial Majesty Sara Ferramosca[/i] [size=9][IG: Sara8383][/size]
[b]Regent:[/b] [i]Her Imperial Highness Aliénor Caterina de Chenot de Cetzes[/i] [size=9][IG: Alienor.catherine] [/size]

[color=indigo][size=18][u]Imperial Council[/u][/size][/color]

[size=14][u]Civil Affairs[/u][/size]
[list][b]Imperial Minister for Internal Affairs:[/b] [i]High Well Born Markus GianMaria Casanova[/i] [size=9] [IG: Skioppo][/size]
[b]Imperial Chamberlain:[/b] [i]His Serene Ducal Highness Kthar von Ktharrak von Salem[/i] [size=9][IG: Kthar_von_Ktharrak][/size]
[b]Imperial Chancellor:[/b] [i]Her Imperial Highness Aliénor Catherine de Cetzes de Chenot[/i] [size=9][IG: Alienor.catherine][/size]
[b]Imperial Councilor for Juridical Affairs:[/b] [i]vacant[/i] [size=9][IG: vacant][/size]
[b]Imperial Councilor for Religious Affairs:[/b] [i]Her Eminence Fenice[/i] [size=9] [IG: Fenice][/size]
[b]Imperial King of Arms:[/b] [i]Her Serene Highness Sarah Elisabeth de Leffe[/i] [size=9][IG: Sarah_Elisabeth][/size]
[b]Imperial Secretary:[/b] [i]His Excellency Monsignor Giovanni Borgia Augusto Ruiz de la Prada[/i] [size=9][IG: Augusto.][/size]
[b]Imperial Spokesperson:[/b] [i]His High Well Born Freas von Araja[/i] [size=9][IG: Freas][/size]
[b]President of the Imperial Diet:[/b] [i]His Eminence Yvon-Ulrich Borgia-Diftain d'Embussy-Taschereau[/i] [size=9] [IG: Yut][/size]
[b]Councilor:[/b] [i]Baroness Honey Letizia Valmarana in Brancacci[/i] [size=9][IG: Mylah] [/size]
[b]Councilor:[/b] [i]Lord Pascual Raboude Asmaël de Ligne dela Mendoza[/i] [size=9][IG: Pascual][/size][/list]

[size=14][u]Military Affairs[/u][/size]
[list][b]Imperial Marshall and General of Aquilae Imperatore:[/b] [i]Her Ducal Serene Highness Aislinn Isabeau Borgia[/i] [size=9][IG: Stormhawk][/size]
[b]Imperial Admiral:[/b] [i]Edoardo Cesare Ludovisi[/i] [size=9][IG: Dodos][/size]
[b]Imperial Provost:[/b] [i]His Princely Grace Advokat van Steengracht[/i] [size=9][IG: Advokat] [/size][/list]

[size=14][u]Provinces and Kingdom[/u][/size]
[list][b]Representative of Holland:[/b] [i]To be discussed[/i]
[b]Representative of Celje:[/b] [i]To be discussed[/i]
[b]Representative of the Italian Provinces:[/b] [i]Paolo Cesare Amerigo della Carmagnola[/i] [size=9][IG: Sir.Paolocesare][/size]
[b]Representative of the Kingdom of Germany:[/b] [i]Her Royal Majesty Rabi de Granezia von Salem[/i] [size=9][IG: Rabi_de_granezia][/size]
[b]Representative of the French Provinces:[/b] [i]His Serene Highness Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy[/i] [size=9][IG: Elias.][/size][/list]

[color=indigo][size=18][u]Other Imperial Offices[/u][/size][/color]

[size=14][u]Imperial Deputy Advisor[/u][/size]
[list] [b]King of Arms Emeritus:[/b] [i]His Serene Ducal Highness Findecano de Brancion[/i] [size=9][IG: Findecano][/size]
[b]Imperial Marshal of Arms:[/b] [i]High Born Badak de Isthar van Mesmerenberg[/i] [size=9][IG: Badak][/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Admiral:[/b] [i]High Born Princesssewen d'Amencey[/i] [size=9] [IG: Princesssewen] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Admiral:[/b] [i]Leonardo Brando Centurioni[/i] [size=9] [IG: Leobrando] [/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Chancellor:[/b] [i]High Well Born Ruggero Cesare von Frundsberg[/i] [size=9][IG: Caesar94][/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Chancellor:[/b] [i]His High Born Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia[/i] [size=9][IG: Anthonis][/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Chancellor:[/b] [i]Tancredis di Biancamano Warlords de' Medici[/i] [size=9][IG: Tancredis][/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Councilor for Juridical Affairs:[/b] [i]Monseigneur Samuele Borgia[/i] [size=9][IG: Samuele][/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Marshall:[/b] [i]His Illustrious Highness Riccardo d'Altavilla di Salerno[/i] [size=9][IG: Anubi71][/size]
[b]Imperial Vice-Prevot:[/b] [i]vacant[/i] [size=9][IG: vacant][/size][/list]

[size=14][u]Imperial Services:[/u][/size]
[list] [b]Head Translator:[/b] [i]Gabriele I Samuele Lucas Asburgo d'Argovia Aldobrandeschi[/i] [size=9][IG: Samuele82][/size]
[b]Imperial Court clerk:[/b] [i]vacant[/i] [size=9][IG: vacant][/size]
[b]Rector of the Imperial University:[/b] [i] His Serene Highness Leonardo Manfredi de Chenot[/i] [size=9][IG: Leonardo.de.chenot][/size]
 [b]Grand Master of the Imperial Household:[/b] [i]Baroness Isabella Artemisia Clementi[/i] [size=9] [IG: Yosobel][/size]
[list][b]Intendant of the Imperial Apartments:[/b] [i]vacant[/i] [size=9][IG: vacant][/size]
[b]Imperial Cupbearer:[/b] [i]Christiaan Blub van den Kasteele[/i] [size=9][IG: Chris_von_Antwerp][/size]
[b]Imperial Squire:[/b] [i]Bosio I "KleeOtr" Sforza[/i] [size=9][IG: KleeOtr][/size]
[b]Imperial Chaplain:[/b] [i]vacant[/i] [size=9][IG: vacant][/size]
[b]Grand Master of the Imperial Order of Physicians:[/b][i]His Serene Highness Matteo Visconti[/i] [size=9][IG: Matthius][/size][/list]
[b]Grand Master of Arts and Culture:[/b] [i]Her Serene Highness Gabrielle Kerangal[/i] [size=9][IG: Gabrielle_][/size]
[list][b]Grand Master of the Imperial Haute Couture:[/b] [i]Elizabelle d'Irissarri[/i] [size=9][IG: Elizabelle][/size]
[b]Imperial Patron of Arts:[/b] [i]Margherita Aurora Di Luna Merisi[/i] [size=9][IG: Margot.] [/size]
[b]Rector of the Academy of Arts:[/b][i]Sire Emanuele Federico Corleone[/i] [size=9] [IG: Emanuele_Corleone‏][/size]
[b]Gentile Organiser of Games:[/b] [i]vacant[/i] [size=9][IG: vacant][/size]
[b]Grand Master of Traditions:[/b] [i]vacant[/i] [size=9][IG: vacant][/size][/list][/list]

[i][size=9](last update by Aliénor on December 31st 1463)[/size][/i][/quote]
Back to top Go down

Imperial Council
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1