Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offices of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ.

HomeRegisterLog in

Requests of the Judical Minister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invisible

Invisible

Requests of the Judical Minister Empty
PostSubject: Requests of the Judical Minister   Requests of the Judical Minister EmptyMon Apr 08 2013, 23:59

I'm here to open a new room near the Judicial offices, called "Mediation office".

Access: the Imperial Council, the Duke of Milan, The Doge of Genoa (maybe is better if the moderation is mine or Imperator's to give the right access)

Thank you so much.

(sorry my bad english)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Requests of the Judical Minister   Requests of the Judical Minister EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 22:38

Hello Invisible

Will you use this forum again later on?

If yes, I will be happy to create it for you.
If no, I think you better cooperate with Salome. The Chancellery has different rooms that are suited for negociations and mediations. Just give her the names of the people you want in and it will work out.
Back to top Go down
Salome_

Salome_

PostSubject: Re: Requests of the Judical Minister   Requests of the Judical Minister EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 22:52

I could offer you the Amber Parlor within the Chancellery for that purpose. Just let me know if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Requests of the Judical Minister   Requests of the Judical Minister EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 23:34

Thank you for your swift reply Salome_ :-)

But of course Invisible, if you want to use the forum afterwards for other purposes, don't hesitate to ask for it.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Requests of the Judical Minister   Requests of the Judical Minister EmptyThu Apr 11 2013, 18:27

I requested a new room on the recommendation of the Emperor, so I do not know if he want to use it again. I'll ask him if the Amber Parlor it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Requests of the Judical Minister   Requests of the Judical Minister EmptySat Apr 13 2013, 12:16

Our Emperor is in retreat.
However, speaking with my predecessor Beara, I came to the conclusion that it is better to have a room where I'm the moderator, because it can be easily used in the future.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests of the Judical Minister   Requests of the Judical Minister Empty

Back to top Go down

Requests of the Judical Minister
Page 1 of 1